RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Luke Young extends contract (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115457-luke-young-extends-contract.html)

Phils-an-alki 26th February 2020 14.49:54

Re: Luke Young extends contract

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2345693]Rutherford is no doubt waiting at the end of the printer to collect his new contract.....[/QUOTE]

The promotion killer. In tight games where you need a player to do something special, if he's playing you can rule him out apart from maybe in one game per season when he'll miss hit the ball and it'll fly in.

He'll get a new deal, loads of people who have forgotten what real footballers look like will come out with the usual claptrap like:

'good as a squad player' - which is so flawed its painful. He rarely scores or creates with 90 minutes on the pitch so the less time you give him..

'He's on buttons' - Who cares if he's paid in Wrexham AFC pencil sharpeners, he's shit.

'Versatile and works hard' - Versatile as in he doesn't score or create in whatever position he plays. Works hard because he can't get near the ball.

pricey 26th February 2020 16.05:54

Great news re Luke Young. People searching for the negatives again.

Can I suggest we buy something to help Luke settle into the area? Some cornish pasties perhaps.

boomer 26th February 2020 16.13:11

Great news he ha re-signed.

dixienormous 26th February 2020 16.13:17

[QUOTE=pricey;2345711]Great news re Luke Young. People searching for the negatives again.

Can I suggest we buy something to help Luke settle into the area? Some cornish pasties perhaps.[/QUOTE]

He's from Devon :D

spuderz123 26th February 2020 16.21:50

Brilliant bit of business.

Comfortably player of the season

moldroadred 26th February 2020 16.26:45

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2345682]Must be honest, I was expecting him to jump ship. Big news.[/QUOTE]

Yes I thought he would move on too. Good news

Mr Burns 26th February 2020 16.28:48

Great news, my vote for player of the season.

Hometown Unicorn 26th February 2020 16.33:35

[QUOTE=pricey;2345711]Great news re Luke Young. People searching for the negatives again.

Can I suggest we buy something to help Luke settle into the area? Some cornish pasties perhaps.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he has accepted the Village Bakery pasties are better than anything he would get down there.

redone 26th February 2020 16.37:47

nice one Luke

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.51:20.