RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Another Tuesday evening (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115469-another-tuesday-evening.html)

Banes Red 2nd March 2020 11.02:26

Another Tuesday evening

Four games tomorrow evening that might help our cause

Flyde v Notts Co - away win?
Chesterfield v Harrogate - away win?
Chorley v Eastleigh - home win?
Halifax v Sutton Utd - home win?

Hopefully we’ll be having Eastleigh watched at Chorley, will only add to the pressure on Saturday if Eastleigh win at Chorley 😡

Colonel D 2nd March 2020 11.32:35

Re: Another Tuesday evening

[QUOTE=Banes Red;2346428]Four games tomorrow evening that might help our cause

Chorley v Eastleigh - home win?

Hopefully we’ll be having Eastleigh watched at Chorley, will only add to the pressure on Saturday if Eastleigh win at Chorley 😡[/QUOTE]

Normally I'd say a long midweek trip to Chorley would tire them , but I know who will look fitter and be more focused on Saturday.

cynprifathro 2nd March 2020 11.37:29

Eastleigh proved their fitness last year in their away playoff semi final against Salford after beating us at The Racecourse only a few days before!

joe 2nd March 2020 12.58:54

[QUOTE=Colonel D;2346432]Normally I'd say a long midweek trip to Chorley would tire them , but I know who will look fitter and be more focused on Saturday.[/QUOTE]

The old “X team will be knackered after a long Tuesday journey to Y team!” is a huge myth anyway. It really doesn’t matter at this level.

Phils-an-alki 2nd March 2020 13.19:34

We don't need to worry about other teams lads because we have a coach who does 'mind blowing' training sessions.
Its a mystery to every 'qualified coach' in the land why no players improve under him, why the football we play is shite and why we're in a relegation battle.
#qualifiedcoachesknowbest

Banes Red 2nd March 2020 13.19:35

Eastleigh have two games in hand (over us), would imagine they see away games against Chorley and Wrexham as a huge opportunity to end their relegation concerns. Going to be a battle on Saturday! I

krux 2nd March 2020 17.58:10

We have to beat Eastleigh. If Chorley cam do us a favour too that would also be good!!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

the sleeping giant dies 2nd March 2020 18.15:42

If if if if only this if only that we re going down because of the board. Who will say its OK we ll bounce straight back up no chance

Funny_Old_Game 2nd March 2020 19.26:07

[QUOTE=cynprifathro;2346434]Eastleigh proved their fitness last year in their away playoff semi final against Salford after beating us at The Racecourse only a few days before![/QUOTE]

Quite. They travelled up to us midweek and went 120 mins, then presumably all the way back down to Eastleigh, then back up to Salford for another 120 mins and they were the better team in that too.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.24:25.