Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10th March 2020, 10.29:01   #136-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS Near Kop end
Twitter: @

Default Re: Direct message to Spencer

If he takes a look at the League table, that would be mandate enough for anybody supposed to be looking after the club.
Old 10th March 2020, 11.27:30   #137-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: GUS

bloody shocking that Spencer or Pete Jones aren't making any attempts to unite the fanbase and get behind the team for the last 9 games. They clearly think it's not of their doing. We're slipping rapidly into oblivion and all we get is the something will happen to the Kop in the future.
I always think a good leader is the one who wants and excepts responsibility. These people clearly think they're not answerable to the fanbase. Tbh I think it's probably too late, really get the impression that a lot of supporters have found better ways to enjoy the weekend
Old 10th March 2020, 12.24:46   #138-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody View Post
bloody shocking that Spencer or Pete Jones aren't making any attempts to unite the fanbase and get behind the team for the last 9 games. They clearly think it's not of their doing. We're slipping rapidly into oblivion and all we get is the something will happen to the Kop in the future.
I always think a good leader is the one who wants and excepts responsibility. These people clearly think they're not answerable to the fanbase. Tbh I think it's probably too late, really get the impression that a lot of supporters have found better ways to enjoy the weekend
Peter Jones hardly ever communicates and as for Spencer , unless there is a vanity project on hand forget it . We are into what could be our last 9 games in this league and the management do absolutly sod all !1
This is clear evidence of managed decline IMO.
Old 10th March 2020, 12.27:44   #139-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: GUS now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
Pete's stance is the board members have been fine whenever he's spoken to them and he's not bothered about the DSA fiasco, the lack of democracy issue with motions voted for not being carried out, etc.

Pete, btw, apologies - I shouldn't have stated that you weren't disabled, this was an assumption I was making based on your general attitude towards the DSA. Obviously, I don't know your circumstances so shouldn't have jumped to that conclusion.
Its not that I donr care,I just have no knowledge or involvement.
If I walk past a collection and dont contribute,doesn't mean I dont care,I just donate to other causes,unfortunately there has to be a limit.

Thankfully I do not have a disibility,just to clesr that up,but thats certainly not the reason I dont get involved with DSA issues.
Appreciated,but no apology required.

Its all going s bit crazy now.

Perhaps we should arrange a RP drink.
Put names to faces and see if we can extract some civility.
Old 10th March 2020, 12.57:21   #140-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:

it’s ridiculous how bad they’ve run the footballing side into the ground the wst under Harris are the worst owners we’ve ever had .went to the legends night winning lottery ticket 291 bennet shouts bit like keates formation pretty much sums where we at playing style .theyve no idea how to get us out the league or even keep us in it it’s comical
Old 10th March 2020, 16.00:30   #141-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: none given

In answer to Petered solution to being more sociable. Before all this social Media bollocks came out, that's what we did, meet up the pub of choose mine was normally the Jockey before a match and after, talked things out face to face. Boy did they get heated.
Old 10th March 2020, 16.14:02   #142-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: GUS now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redpensioner View Post
In answer to Petered solution to being more sociable. Before all this social Media bollocks came out, that's what we did, meet up the pub of choose mine was normally the Jockey before a match and after, talked things out face to face. Boy did they get heated.
Absolutely. Well said. Its so easy to type,.
Old 10th March 2020, 17.35:30   #143-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: The Bell End

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef1 View Post
it’s ridiculous how bad they’ve run the footballing side into the ground the wst under Harris are the worst owners we’ve ever had .went to the legends night winning lottery ticket 291 bennet shouts bit like keates formation pretty much sums where we at playing style .theyve no idea how to get us out the league or even keep us in it it’s comical
Pete Jones has approved this and bad the decisions as except-able. It’s shocking how low the standards that he supports. He’s up with Gerald Ratner for excepting such shite.
Old 10th March 2020, 18.52:14   #144-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redpensioner View Post
Agree 100 %, far more civilised with few agendas and very little bullshit. As you say, things could get heated, wherever the venue, but all were pulling in the same direction. I have a feeling that a fair number on here would not have the stones to attend or are too Young to be let in
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.46:23.