RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Direct message to Spencer (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115483-direct-message-spencer.html)

Big One 7th March 2020 18.43:43

Direct message to Spencer

Spencer

I have been watching Wrexham for 32 years. I wont go again un till I believe the players wearing the shirt give a shit. Dont tell me you believe the ones wearing it these days do. Until you grow a pair I wont attend. 32 years down the drain

jacthelad 7th March 2020 18.55:59

Re: Direct message to Spencer

No id imagine he would happily throw the players under the bus. Like the board have done with anyine else. Remember its only on the pitch we need to get it right apparently.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

northwalian dragon 7th March 2020 18.56:33

He still had every confidence in dean apparently

Pieman 7th March 2020 18.57:25

Spencer has had lots of messages. The main one is the masses of empty seats. Look at today 3400 odd but almost certainly less than 3000 actually there. Nothing changes on the pitch nothing changes off it except more fans staying away

simon4012 7th March 2020 18.57:31

[QUOTE=Big One;2347280]Spencer

I have been watching Wrexham for 32 years. I wont go again un till I believe the players wearing the shirt give a shit. Dont tell me you believe the ones wearing it these days do. Until you grow a pair I wont attend. 32 years down the drain[/QUOTE]

Isn't that more the players and managers fault?

chef1 7th March 2020 18.59:37

Gone from home and away to I’m done till Harris leaves .the guys a fraud in it for himself and his own importance . Wst club killers

Foxy 7th March 2020 19.04:49

[QUOTE=Big One;2347280]Spencer

I have been watching Wrexham for 32 years. I wont go again un till I believe the players wearing the shirt give a shit. Dont tell me you believe the ones wearing it these days do. Until you grow a pair I wont attend. 32 years down the drain[/QUOTE]

He won’t read this unless you post it in Welsh.

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 7th March 2020 19.08:17

None of them at the top have a clue about football, there's backing your man and then you can back one with no plan or idea. Again.

ruthinred 7th March 2020 19.10:14

[QUOTE=Foxy;2347291]He won’t read this unless you post it in Welsh.[/QUOTE]

:D

I've been 6 times all season,, my lowest number of games for years, not been sinvce Aldershot

Saved plenty of money , and enjoying my weekends far more

Cheers to Spence and the board

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.02:46.