Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11th March 2020, 06.30:46   #10-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Moan Road Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Barrow fan in peace

Would be nice to see Barrow return the FL, how long has the absence been BarrowBlue, is it exactly fifty years? A long wait, but you look on course to achieve what Southport and Workington didn’t do. Nor Bradford Park Avenue. All of whom went down into non league within the same few years I think.

Wouldn’t put it past Wrexham to upset you on Saturday. Seem to play with more freedom away from home these days.

Enjoy the game either way, and good luck in your quest for promotion (seeing as its not us).
Old 11th March 2020, 08.08:39   #11-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieman View Post
Fair doos Barrowblue you are having a hell of a season. Quigley and Rooney were here but totally unsuitable for Wrexham as they were capable of scoring goals (our management arent into that). We are having a terrible season our fans are finally voting with their feet our home gates are well down but despite all of that i would expect a decent turnout. We took nearly 300 to Yeovil recently for example
Quigley & Rooney were suitable for Wrexham. Rooney though we had the madness of a crazy contract deal and with the benefit of hindsight maybe it would have been better for him to stay. Quigley started well built a good report with Scott Boden and then Keates I believe it was broke them up and he struggled.
Old 11th March 2020, 09.39:12   #12-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: GUS

No Jay Harris - that will be a big miss
Old 11th March 2020, 09.47:01   #13-0 (permalink)
Trialist

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrexSi View Post
Would be nice to see Barrow return the FL, how long has the absence been BarrowBlue, is it exactly fifty years? A long wait, but you look on course to achieve what Southport and Workington didn’t do. Nor Bradford Park Avenue. All of whom went down into non league within the same few years I think.

Wouldn’t put it past Wrexham to upset you on Saturday. Seem to play with more freedom away from home these days.

Enjoy the game either way, and good luck in your quest for promotion (seeing as its not us).
Kicked out in 1972. Will be a great thing if we get back. We have a brilliant manager. He will go places. It's attacking, possession based football and really good to watch. No hoofball, though we aren't push overs at all when it comes to the physical either. Look at our goal difference. We will miss Quigley. We have one of the smallest budgets in the league, if not the smallest. Only 16 players I think, so there is a chance of a new highly rated Welsh under 21 born in Wrexham making his debut - Jack Vale - on loan from Blackburn
Old 11th March 2020, 09.47:13   #14-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonplny View Post
Injured?

Even with Jay I'll be amazed if we get anything from this game.
Old 11th March 2020, 09.47:54   #15-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Kop end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Injured?

Even with Jay I'll be amazed if we get anything from this game.
Suspended someone said
Old 11th March 2020, 09.53:15   #16-0 (permalink)
joe
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonplny View Post
He’s on 9 yellows in domestic competition I think, I’m sure it’s 10 by the second Sunday in March for a suspension.
Old 11th March 2020, 09.57:01   #17-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrowblue View Post
Kicked out in 1972. Will be a great thing if we get back. We have a brilliant manager. He will go places. It's attacking, possession based football and really good to watch. No hoofball, though we aren't push overs at all when it comes to the physical either. Look at our goal difference. We will miss Quigley. We have one of the smallest budgets in the league, if not the smallest. Only 16 players I think, so there is a chance of a new highly rated Welsh under 21 born in Wrexham making his debut - Jack Vale - on loan from Blackburn
We're the complete opposite to you then.

We have a shit manager. He's going nowhere. We play hoof ball to a lone striker and play 4 centre backs with one having to play right wing back. Score the first against us and you'll win easily.

We probably have triple your budget if not more and look at us, a complete mess of a club.
We've used over 40 players this season I think and our squad is huge. We waste money every season on trying to paper over the cracks by just signing players for the sake of it. Endless loan signings that are utter dross and any decent players we do sign are soon ruined by a PE teacher and a so called coach that rocks up to training once a week for about an hour or so.

Fan ownership has taken this club to its lowest ebb and I'm far from convinced the downward spiral is going to end anytime soon.
The club is in the hands of clueless egotistical maniacs and spineless internet trolls who value their seats on the board above everything else including the club. They are the definition of being pissed your own importance.

Last edited by Phils-an-alki; 11th March 2020 at 09.58:16..
Old 11th March 2020, 10.00:03   #18-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrowblue View Post
So, how many fans will be venturing to south west Cumbria on Saturday?
We've had some big gates (for us) recently.
More the merrier. You always will get a friendly reception if the spirit is reciprocated.
At the end of matches, when it's announced how many visiting fans there are, there is invariably a round of applause from the home supporters.
Seems like you need to win, but so do we.
We are without one of your ex's - Quigley - because he was sent off against Notts County. Don't mean to rub it in, but he has been really really good this year. So has another one of your old boys - Rooney - but he's missed a penalty in consecutive games. On Saturday it probably cost us the match. Probably still our player of the season.
Getting very tight at the top between us and Harrogate now.
This is a tough league - as you know.
Have a good journey if you are coming, and hope you are disappointed on the way back, naturally....../
always welcome?? last time i went there were 'scottys in a box' chants. Horrible club. No offence.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.27:42.