Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13th March 2020, 15.17:48   #11-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Lets Av A Riot's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Horace
Twitter: @





Default Re: Club Financial Statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
-upgrade to CCTV
-chunk earmarked for Groves
-£200k budget increase given to Hughes
-payoffs to Hughes and Flynn
-additional budget spent by Keates
-gate receipts significantly down this season
I would say it is safe to assume that the Ward money is gone, wasted by mismanagement of our club board.

.
-upgrade to CCTV In this day and age .. its needed
-chunk earmarked for Groves Long term benefit for us to , money well spent
-£200k budget increase given to Hughes Hughes spent that, not the board
-payoffs to Hughes and Flynn if we sack them thats how it is, do you have any evidence we "paid them off" Hughes most likely yes to some degree. i doubt it with Flynn
-additional budget spent by Keates did you expect him to polish the turd hughes left him? or sign mnore players?
-gate receipts significantly down this season. thats the glory hunters who only want to watch us when we are winning not turning up , due to how crap we have been this season.... but use the board as an exscuse


I would say it is safe to assume that the Ward money is gone, wasted by mismanagement of our club board.
Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2020, 15.40:48   #12-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
jacthelad's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name: Jac
Twitter: @





Default Re: Club Financial Statements

To paraphrase boris johnson. Money spaffed up the wall
Posted via mobile theme
Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2020, 15.45:20   #13-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Club Financial Statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Av A Riot View Post
-upgrade to CCTV In this day and age .. its needed
-chunk earmarked for Groves Long term benefit for us to , money well spent
-£200k budget increase given to Hughes Hughes spent that, not the board
-payoffs to Hughes and Flynn if we sack them thats how it is, do you have any evidence we "paid them off" Hughes most likely yes to some degree. i doubt it with Flynn
-additional budget spent by Keates did you expect him to polish the turd hughes left him? or sign mnore players?
-gate receipts significantly down this season. thats the glory hunters who only want to watch us when we are winning not turning up , due to how crap we have been this season.... but use the board as an exscuse


I would say it is safe to assume that the Ward money is gone, wasted by mismanagement of our club board.
What an idoot
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2020, 16.00:30   #14-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Lets Av A Riot's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Horace
Twitter: @





Default Re: Club Financial Statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
What an idoot
and why would that be mr drama queen ?

because my opinion differs? please explain where im wrong so much to make me an idiot?

im going to guess you wont.. but instead swerve it with some other ridiculous name calling
Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2020, 16.07:06   #15-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Club Financial Statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Av A Riot View Post
and why would that be mr drama queen ?

because my opinion differs? please explain where im wrong so much to make me an idiot?

im going to guess you wont.. but instead swerve it with some other ridiculous name calling
Its what you labelled fans on here as earlier today in a post but couldn't even get the spelling right, so I'm mocking you and your spelling in that post. Is your memory going or something?
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2020, 16.59:32   #16-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Lets Av A Riot's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Horace
Twitter: @





Default Re: Club Financial Statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Its what you labelled fans on here as earlier today in a post but couldn't even get the spelling right, so I'm mocking you and your spelling in that post. Is your memory going or something?
so im an idiot because i mispelt something?

or do you mean referencing certain fans as glory hunters?

lets be honest if we was sitting pretty atop of the table... barely any of you would be whinging about the board.. even though its the very same board who are in charge with us where we currently languish near the lower echelons of the table,

we would most definatly have MANY MANY more fans at home games also if we was atop of the table.. or at v least chasing automatic or a good play off spot.

there would most definatly be a much more happy.. vibrant positive atmosphere around the club if we was atop of the table or pushing for a play off spot.


with those FACTS in mind.. yes they are GLORY hunters! so no im not an idiot for stating FACTS


you know im right your just too negative and ignorant to admit it

Last edited by Lets Av A Riot; 13th March 2020 at 17.04:25..
Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2020, 17.06:38   #17-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Club Financial Statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Av A Riot View Post
so im an idiot because i mispelt something?

or do you mean referencing certain fans as glory hunters?

lets be honest if we was sitting pretty atop of the table... barely any of you would be whinging about the board.. even though its the very same board who are in charge with us where we currently languish near the lower echelons of the table,

we would most definatly have MANY MANY more fans at home games also if we was atop of the table.. or at v least chasing automatic or a good play off spot.

there would most definatly be a much more happy.. vibrant positive atmosphere around the club if we was atop of the table or pushing for a play off spot.


with those FACTS in mind.. yes they are GLORY hunters! so no im not an idiot for stating FACTS


you know im right your just too negative and ignorant to admit it
Ever heard of capital letters?
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2020, 17.11:42   #18-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
Ruabon Red's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Excellent Idea
Real Name: Yes of course I've got a real name
Twitter: @





Default Re: Club Financial Statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Av A Riot View Post
-upgrade to CCTV In this day and age .. its needed
-chunk earmarked for Groves Long term benefit for us to , money well spent
-£200k budget increase given to Hughes Hughes spent that, not the board
-payoffs to Hughes and Flynn if we sack them thats how it is, do you have any evidence we "paid them off" Hughes most likely yes to some degree. i doubt it with Flynn
-additional budget spent by Keates did you expect him to polish the turd hughes left him? or sign mnore players?
-gate receipts significantly down this season. thats the glory hunters who only want to watch us when we are winning not turning up , due to how crap we have been this season.... but use the board as an exscuse


I would say it is safe to assume that the Ward money is gone, wasted by mismanagement of our club board.
Would you prefer that people who only attend games from time to time and prefer to watch a winning team don't come at all?

Just curious on your reasoning...
Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2020, 17.22:39   #19-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Jaded's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Club Financial Statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruabon Red View Post
Would you prefer that people who only attend games from time to time and prefer to watch a winning team don't come at all?

Just curious on your reasoning...
This definitely seems to be the thought process from LAAR and a few others - the less fans the better, as long as nobody questions anything!
Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2020, 17.31:21   #20-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
LlayDragon's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Club Financial Statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruabon Red View Post
Would you prefer that people who only attend games from time to time and prefer to watch a winning team don't come at all?

Just curious on your reasoning...
You're trying to reason with him?

Bugger me.
__________________
All hail the mad banana!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.30:39.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12