RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Club Financial Statements (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115502-club-financial-statements.html)

Jaded 13th March 2020 16.22:39

Re: Club Financial Statements

[QUOTE=Ruabon Red;2348346]Would you prefer that people who only attend games from time to time and prefer to watch a winning team don't come at all?

Just curious on your reasoning...[/QUOTE]

This definitely seems to be the thought process from LAAR and a few others - the less fans the better, as long as nobody questions anything!

LlayDragon 13th March 2020 16.31:21

[QUOTE=Ruabon Red;2348346]Would you prefer that people who only attend games from time to time and prefer to watch a winning team don't come at all?

Just curious on your reasoning...[/QUOTE]

You're trying to reason with him?

Bugger me.

LlayDragon 13th March 2020 16.32:40

[QUOTE=sparky;2348290]The figures are bad enough, looking at the table is bad enough, but to try and spin the DW money like they have is beyond the pale. Shameless, dangerous and clearly unhinged individuals. Those that support them are no better.[/QUOTE]

It's definitely just the league position that's putting people off the club.

Foxy 13th March 2020 16.44:26

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2348344]so im an idiot because i mispelt something? :hurray::hurray:

or do you mean referencing certain fans as glory hunters?

lets be honest if we was sitting pretty atop of the table... barely any of you would be whinging about the board.. even though its the very same board who are in charge with us where we currently languish near the lower echelons of the table,

we would most definatly have MANY MANY more fans at home games also if we was atop of the table.. or at v least chasing automatic or a good play off spot.

there would most definatly be a much more happy.. vibrant positive atmosphere around the club if we was atop of the table or pushing for a play off spot.

with those FACTS in mind.. yes they are GLORY hunters! so no im not an idiot for stating FACTS :)

you know im right your just too negative and ignorant to admit it :)[/QUOTE]

You are supposed to leave a space before a question mark.

Hightown Brymbo Red 13th March 2020 18.02:12

Does it say how much it costs for the security guards to protect the board at this fans owned club?

Haruki 13th March 2020 18.04:09

[QUOTE=Hightown Brymbo Red;2348382]Does it say how much it costs for the security guards to protect the board at this fans owned club?[/QUOTE]

Maybe that is the true explanation behind the £400k increase in football costs, that might explain why it had no impact on our on field performance

Haruki 13th March 2020 18.05:36

Who thinks the club have tried to bury this poor set of statements and the AGM date within the Coronavirus? Many less concerned than ever about football this week will skip past the financial results.

WV1 13th March 2020 18.06:44

I’m not very clever, but, isn’t there one obvious area of the club that hasn’t improved from the previous year? In fact got considerably worse.

jacthelad 13th March 2020 18.32:16

[QUOTE=Haruki;2348386]Who thinks the club have tried to bury this poor set of statements and the AGM date within the Coronavirus? Many less concerned than ever about football this week will skip past the financial results.[/QUOTE]

Without a doubt.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.37:15.