RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Happy Anniversary Dean Keates! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115516-happy-anniversary-dean-keates.html)

RHYLRED 17th March 2020 05.28:44

Re: Happy Anniversary Dean Keates!

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2349170]He would look good in a clown suit it better fits his character.[/QUOTE]

"Keatesy the clown" does have a certain ring to it. Could be Krusty's cousin.

Phils-an-alki 17th March 2020 07.32:50

[QUOTE=Huffy;2349106]Just because he pissed you off once lol[/QUOTE]

Whoooooooooooosh.

BillEBadass 17th March 2020 09.48:31

Let's get this straight - I think Keates is a hopeless, inadequate and clueless manager - but we should aim our dissatisfaction and anger at those who appointed him - you can't blame him for accepting the opportunity to be manager of Wrexham FC

No one knows what will happen over the next few months, and this is not the time for drastic change, but regardless of what League we end up in next season he must be replaced.

KingBuxton_Forever red 17th March 2020 10.29:55

Good to see the Corona virus is slowing down your Dean Keates vendetta mate.

Phils-an-alki 17th March 2020 10.36:30

Keates out and take Pep with you.

Haruki 17th March 2020 10.42:43

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2349218]Keates out and take Pep with you.[/QUOTE]

Don’t forget the PE teacher, otherwise he may end up in temporary charge again!!!

Phils-an-alki 17th March 2020 10.46:51

[QUOTE=Haruki;2349221]Don’t forget the PE teacher, otherwise he may end up in temporary charge again!!![/QUOTE]

To be honest considering the circus act that's running the show we might be better off sticking with Keates and co because I'm unconvinced Dennis Lawrence is the man to take over, which inevitably would happen should Keates go.

TWREX 17th March 2020 12.01:05

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2349223]To be honest considering the circus act that's running the show we might be better off sticking with Keates and co because I'm unconvinced Dennis Lawrence is the man to take over, which inevitably would happen should Keates go.[/QUOTE]

I'd take Lawrence as coach with an old head manager beside him, just get rid of all the other dead wood.Hes coached at a higher level than anybody we have at the moment,in case you quote our internationally renowned coach Peps only done it on paper!

Red Light 17th March 2020 13.49:55

[QUOTE=TWREX;2349240]I'd take Lawrence as coach with an old head manager beside him, just get rid of all the other dead wood.Hes coached at a higher level than anybody we have at the moment,in case you quote our internationally renowned coach Peps only done it on paper![/QUOTE]

Do we really want to repeat the same mistakes over and over - why take on an ex player who has never managed in this country never mind this league ?

What has Dennis Lawrence ever done ? Coaching is one thing but being the main man running the whole ship and signing players is another.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.26:14.