RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Happy Anniversary Dean Keates! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115516-happy-anniversary-dean-keates.html)

Hometown Unicorn 18th March 2020 14.22:24

Re: Happy Anniversary Dean Keates!

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2349368]To be honest, I think the OP was a bit of light heartedness to lift the doom and gloom.
I found it amusing anyway.[/QUOTE]

It definitely was. Some people here were born kicking and screaming though and haven't changed since.

Imagine being that angry over something like this. Dangers to society.

redfronner 18th March 2020 15.17:14

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2349374]You could have said this at any time though. Piss poor excuse to have a dig. At least have the nuts to be honest about why it annoyed you so much..[/QUOTE]

Honestly, your thinking way too much into this. Places are on lockdown, no football is being played or talked about and we still STILL manage a thread about the negativity of Dean. I'm far from happy but its not even on my mind right now.

northwalian dragon 18th March 2020 16.26:10

[QUOTE=short_gog;2349366]Well....................... its time to "Wake Up", it is a full flowing "River of deceit", the "Lifeless Dead" are still here, this proves "I don't know anything" but when he does go we'll all be celebrating his "Long Gone Day"

PS He wont go, the board will not get rid, we will be very lucky to not go down, if we do not, we'll have another season of him sadly[/QUOTE]

The best post I've seen in a while :coolgleamA: Are you a fan of Mad Season?

And it seems the Keates fanboys have become deeply upset! Oh no!

short_gog 18th March 2020 17.45:39

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2349393]The best post I've seen in a while :coolgleamA: Are you a fan of Mad Season?

And it seems the Keates fanboys have become deeply upset! Oh no![/QUOTE]

from your avatar i thought you may like it :) Yeah, one of the best albums out of that scene, big fan of Pearl Jam, Screaming Trees, love Mark Lanegan but like most of it tbh!

Why do people get so upset about somebody on social media criticising somebody they are very unlikely to know personally ?

My view is Keates is an improvement on Bryan Hughes, but he's not as good as Flynn, Smith, Saunders, Morrell, or even Ricketts imho - but its just my opinion, it has as much significance as your opinion or anybody else here !

I don't hate him, whilst his Wrecsam manager i'll try to support him, I don't blame him for our position, I blame the current board, i don't blame Fan ownership either btw - I squarely blame the personnel on the board for not admitting their errors and getting professionals in to help run the club.

LlayDragon 18th March 2020 19.56:25

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2349368]To be honest, I think the OP was a bit of light heartedness to lift the doom and gloom.
I found it amusing anyway.[/QUOTE]

As did I :)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.26:39.