RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   I will buy a season ticket for next season now... (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115518-i-will-buy-season-ticket-next-season-now.html)

CosmicCol 16th March 2020 18.33:43

I will buy a season ticket for next season now...

Difficult times means we need to stand together and live the statement 'Wrexham till I die'

Of course initial focus is on ensuring that we do everything that we can to ensure the health and well being of all in our community .....

and for me, beyond that it that mans putting politics and views of the board/manager/team etc to one side and displaying genuine unity and commitment where we can....

I know that not everyone will be able to fund this but I wonder if we should establish some sort of consensus as to how many of us would be prepared to buy a season ticket for next season now to help the club have the cash to see us though these difficult times....

Thoughts ?.....anyone prepared to do the same?

moynkeepthefaith 16th March 2020 18.37:55

Re: I will buy a season ticket for next season now...

[QUOTE=CosmicCol;2349121]Difficult times means we need to stand together and live the statement 'Wrexham till I die'

Of course initial focus is on ensuring that we do everything that we can to ensure the health and well being of all in our community .....

and for me, beyond that it that mans putting politics and views of the board/manager/team etc to one side and displaying genuine unity and commitment where we can....

I know that not everyone will be able to fund this but I wonder if we should establish some sort of consensus as to how many of us would be prepared to buy a season ticket for next season now to help the club have the cash to see us though these difficult times....

Thoughts ?.....anyone prepared to do the same?[/QUOTE]

Yes I would be prepared to.

Zipper 16th March 2020 18.40:02

[QUOTE=CosmicCol;2349121]Difficult times means we need to stand together and live the statement 'Wrexham till I die'

Thoughts ?.....anyone prepared to do the same?[/QUOTE]

Wow I tip my hat to you sir

Cymro 16th March 2020 18.44:55

Of course. Despite all of the negativity and the grimness of our situation I still feel loyalty to this club. I don't expect them to jump to my tune even if I think recent events have bordered on comedy.

Wirral Red 16th March 2020 18.59:01

Not a difficult question , I would buy one now even if I had to use it in National League North.

rexham 16th March 2020 19.03:23

and me

Halkynred 16th March 2020 19.07:22

I would buy one too

WrexhamO 16th March 2020 19.19:19

More worried about buying food than season tickets tbh.

Colomiers Phoenix 16th March 2020 19.33:36

If I were in the position to attend I would buy one right now. Unfortunately, I fear that this virus , as well as costing many people their lives, will cost a very large number their livelihood. I am, therefore, prepared to donate the cost of a season ticket to a fund which will help our fellow fans , less fortunate than ourselves , to continue to attend the games.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.01:28.