RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Favourite Positive Moment as a Wrexham Fan (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115520-favourite-positive-moment-wrexham-fan.html)

Tony the Red 19th March 2020 10.31:51

Re: Favourite Positive Moment as a Wrexham Fan

Beating Crystal Palace in the Cup, tough place lots of bovver then Sutton/Smallman scored the stand I was hiding in erupted seemed to be 6000 red and white scarfs, fighting stopped on the terraces Palace fans retreated, least that's how I remember it! My daughter now lives opposite the Palace ground I give it a friendly wave as I drive by

percy vere 19th March 2020 10.41:16

Trundles hat trick against Oxford - awesome

krux 19th March 2020 10.44:35

need some conference era stuff....

J-Lo's goals. Virtually every one was a 30 yard stunner

Halkynred 19th March 2020 10.51:37

Llewelyn back heel for Proctor in
Boston game
Awesome

Haruki 19th March 2020 11.07:19

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2349451]Mine was Paul Rutherford’s side step dummie on Geraint to get to the photocopier first to sign his contract as Geraint said is was a mistake and was going to put it in the shredder.

In all seriousness the Arsenal game was immense as I was 10 at the time but I think the Luton game in the league, 3-0 down at half time and down to 10 men and coming back to win 4-3[/QUOTE]

That was all believable until you suggested that Paul Rutherford had a side step dummie in his repertoire

Hometown Unicorn 19th March 2020 12.21:46

The goal at Stoke. Limbs!

Phils-an-alki 19th March 2020 12.35:24

When Spencer tweeted 'excitingtimesahead'.

When I got selected for the 'we're going to contact your employer and try to get you sacked' VIP director event.

When the strategy house document was unveiled - I wet my pants with excitement.

When the JCP post anything on facebook. Its award winning, ground breaking stuff.

When I get to games early just to witness the Pep Darlington warm up drills, jaw dropping and genius.

When Rutherford gets the ball at his feet. Its enchanting.

When Akil brilliantly doesn't touch the ball once for large periods of the game. Its pure genius, a new breed of midfield wizardry has been born.

Every Keates post match interview. Each and everyone is a detailed and concise footballing education.

When we signed Massanka. A day I'll never forget. Right up there with the birth of my children, my wedding day etc. What a coup.

The day we got rid of Dom Vose. One day he'll learn its all about running. We showed him.

The traditional and annual Ruthers signs a new contract day. In my house we treat this like Christmas and its become a favourite annual event.

Wxm boy 19th March 2020 12.36:39

Promotion at Northampton for me. Unbelievable support.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Prodigal Dragon 19th March 2020 12.37:52

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2349480]When Spencer tweeted 'excitingtimesahead'.

When I got selected for the 'we're going to contact your employer and try to get you sacked' VIP director event.

When the strategy house document was unveiled - I wet my pants with excitement.

When the JCP post anything on facebook. Its award winning, ground breaking stuff.

When I get to games early just to witness the Pep Darlington warm up drills, jaw dropping and genius.

When Rutherford gets the ball at his feet. Its enchanting.

When Akil brilliantly doesn't touch the ball once for large periods of the game. Its pure genius, a new breed of midfield wizardry has been born.

Every Keates post match interview. Each and everyone is a detailed and concise footballing education.

When we signed Massanka. A day I'll never forget. Right up there with the birth of my children, my wedding day etc. What a coup.

The day we got rid of Dom Vose. One day he'll learn its all about running. We showed him.[/QUOTE]

I have been timing how long it would be before you popped up. Sadly, you cannot help yourself, can you.;)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.28:10.