Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 3rd April 2020, 12.18:39   #1-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Twitter: @

Default Build the budget

I have just seen the article from keates about the budget for next season.
I understand that there are many worthy Charities in need however it is also our perogative where we give money.

I doubt the club would think of launching any build the budget campaign whilst we are in the pandemic however it must be something they will need to consider

I for one am fortunate enough that I can forget any money spent on the season ticket that won't be fulfilled and would be happy to contribute towards the club keeping afloat.

For one scrap this training ground idea and save the cash...

Opinions?
Old 3rd April 2020, 12.25:32   #2-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info)

Racecourse Spot: mold road

Default Re: Build the budget

Quote:
Originally Posted by redknight View Post
I have just seen the article from keates about the budget for next season.
I understand that there are many worthy Charities in need however it is also our perogative where we give money.

I doubt the club would think of launching any build the budget campaign whilst we are in the pandemic however it must be something they will need to consider

I for one am fortunate enough that I can forget any money spent on the season ticket that won't be fulfilled and would be happy to contribute towards the club keeping afloat.

For one scrap this training ground idea and save the cash...

Opinions?
Agreed.

I dont know enough about the Training Ground plan to comment i.e. cost to the club, outside investment and or/viable alternatives, but we do need to continue building the infrastructure of the otherwise we won't grow.
Old 3rd April 2020, 12.33:22   #3-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

1,000,000% no.

Hard working, dedicated, driven fans that we have gave the club over £100,000 last time around. Not only was that money carelessly thrown away by the man we have in charge now but Keates only stuck around for 6 weeks after throwing away all that hard earned money that fans had given.

Secondly the board have thrown away hundreds of thousands of pounds. Danny Ward money gone. 20% increase in budget given to a footgolf manager, gone. A further increase in budget to give to Keates in January to have us still fighting for our lives. Payoffs for shite players. Payoffs for shite managers. Massive drop in attendances due to hiring a bloke that the majority didn't want. Over 40 players used this season. Paying for additional security to protect their egos. Potentially paying whoever has taken over the DSA's responsibilities. A vanity project of a training ground that does not have the support of the fanbase etc.

You're free to do with your money as you wish but in my opinion if you're putting it into another build the budget with Keates and the board still at the club you're an idiot.

Give it to those in need, not a badly run football club that is set-up to fail regardless of how much money is thrown at it.

I encourage anyone that wants to help Wrexham AFC - Demand Change First. Then we can all ride the wave of optimism and all pull in the same direction. That will never happen without change throughout, even the club captain says so.

Demand Change.

Last edited by northwalian dragon; 3rd April 2020 at 12.34:30..
Old 3rd April 2020, 12.39:24   #4-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

I'm not fond of the concept of getting the buckets out again, particularly when a lot of fans might be strapped for cash. Not making this personal against Keates or the board, I just think it's hard to justify.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 3rd April 2020, 12.58:39   #5-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:

No chance will I give any money to this current set up
Old 3rd April 2020, 13.11:43   #6-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand

Regardless of the situation these jokers won’t be getting anymore money off me to waste.
Old 3rd April 2020, 13.40:26   #7-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: none given

Until the current set up goes I won't be giving them a penny.
Old 3rd April 2020, 14.05:29   #8-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Hays Travel Stand

Keates has not shown enough this season to justify being the manager when season 2020/21 starts.
Old 3rd April 2020, 14.18:09   #9-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
I'm not fond of the concept of getting the buckets out again, particularly when a lot of fans might be strapped for cash. Not making this personal against Keates or the board, I just think it's hard to justify.
Posted via mobile theme
Agree with this.

Given over the years but times are hard now and a lot of money has been wasted recently. Good on anyone who still has the faith to still give though.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.42:57.