RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   James Jennings (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115536-james-jennings.html)

cynprifathro 26th March 2020 17.47:55

James Jennings

James Jennings rang Albert Edwards today. Albert from Llay is a mate of mine and a longstanding supporter and season ticket holder. James showed a very caring attitude while chatting with Albert on the phone. Good man!

krux 26th March 2020 18.00:35

Re: James Jennings

Nice one James Jennings. Hope he is recovering.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Wiltshire_Red 26th March 2020 19.37:18

[QUOTE=krux;2350417]Nice one James Jennings. Hope he is recovering.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

He will probably be ready to play again before football resumes.

Red Light 26th March 2020 21.29:58

One of the best speakers / interviewees we have - always gives a good structured post match interview.
Hope he is recovering well from his injury.
We should never under estimate the boundless benefits a short phone call received from one of our 'heroes' can do - especially if your elderly and isolated.

redavid 27th March 2020 09.00:26

[QUOTE=Red Light;2350437]One of the best speakers / interviewees we have - always gives a good structured post match interview.
Hope he is recovering well from his injury.
We should never under estimate the boundless benefits a short phone call received from one of our 'heroes' can do - especially if your elderly and isolated.[/QUOTE]

Yet there are those on here who insult Him and others on a daily basis , They are people to , and no matter your personal opinion on their football ,:( slagging players off is wrong.

techender 27th March 2020 10.22:39

[QUOTE=redavid;2350453]Yet there are those on here who insult Him and others on a daily basis , They are people to , and no matter your personal opinion on their football ,:( slagging players off is wrong.[/QUOTE]

That's a good point. I've reflected a little bit recently on my own criticism of certain players and at times we maybe forget these guys are also human and have friends and family equally affected by all of this as well as having doubts and fears about when the next pay packet will come along.

Making the odd phone call to isolated fans is only a small gesture, but it probably means a lot to the person receiving it and the players involved get a big thank you from me for showing that they care enough to do this.

YaleStander 27th March 2020 16.01:14

Hi everybody, I work for the club, just wanted to let you all know that the club are trying their best to work through as many of our older supporters as is possible with what we’ve got on our system.

As well as a number of behind the scenes staff who have volunteered their time to help call supporters this week, a big thanks must go to Shaun Pearson, Mark Carrington, James Jennings, Kieran Kennedy, Paul Rutherford and Dean Keates who all approaches the club themselves to help out.

We all hope that everybody takes care of themselves and their loved ones in these times and we will see you all at the Racecourse when we are back to normality. Matt

moldroadred 27th March 2020 16.26:31

[QUOTE=YaleStander;2350543]Hi everybody, I work for the club, just wanted to let you all know that the club are trying their best to work through as many of our older supporters as is possible with what we’ve got on our system.

As well as a number of behind the scenes staff who have volunteered their time to help call supporters this week, a big thanks must go to Shaun Pearson, Mark Carrington, James Jennings, Kieran Kennedy, Paul Rutherford and Dean Keates who all approaches the club themselves to help out.

We all hope that everybody takes care of themselves and their loved ones in these times and we will see you all at the Racecourse when we are back to normality. Matt[/QUOTE]

Great to hear :hurray:

Ivor the engine 27th March 2020 16.52:09

Just had an enjoyable15 minute chat with James. He comes across as a sensible grounded lad as he did when he came to a Buckley Reds meeting some time ago. He reckons to be recovering ahead of schedule from his injury and about 2 weeks away from being able to resume full training. Full credit to him and the other lads for taking time out to do this.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.43:48.