RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   When we start back....Emergency workers and NHS staff (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115544-when-we-start-back-emergency-workers-nhs-staff.html)

Wxm boy 31st March 2020 20.14:05

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2351032]Millions of people currently out of work and potentially losing their jobs permanently and you joke about giving Keates the sack. Pretty poor stuff , I say.[/QUOTE]

Really??!!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Teifi Red 31st March 2020 20.47:47

Re: When we start back....Emergency workers and NHS staff

Oh well, at least the thread lasted two days before it became another bitchfest.

FieldtownRed 1st April 2020 08.10:22

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2351032]Millions of people currently out of work and potentially losing their jobs permanently and you joke about giving Keates the sack. Pretty poor stuff , I say.[/QUOTE]

Have you not been reading this messageboard the last year???

Lord Derfyl Cadarn 2nd April 2020 16.06:35

There are somegreat people out there, not least the supermarket staff facing a torrent of abuse. I was in Tesco Wrexham at eleven this morning and could not believe the amount of over seventy people in there WITH A YOUNGER HELPER. They should be at home whilst the younger helpers shop for therm. There are some very stupid/selfish people around.

fluffysheepsupporter 2nd April 2020 21.52:12

[QUOTE=Lord Derfyl Cadarn;2351283]There are somegreat people out there, not least the supermarket staff facing a torrent of abuse. I was in Tesco Wrexham at eleven this morning and could not believe the amount of over seventy people in there WITH A YOUNGER HELPER. They should be at home whilst the younger helpers shop for therm. There are some very stupid/selfish people around.[/QUOTE]

Haven't heard much about the volunteer force and I know that the vast majority of them will do a great job . But if those who need the support do not know them and ask them to do the shopping there is just a little suspicion that something will go wrong . If you are stuck at home there is precious little hope of getting your shopping ordered on line . Deliveries slots are all taken up for as much as three weeks away and those who offer click and collect likewise impossible to pre order. Plus nearly all stores will only accept cards now . So how do you get someone you do not know to get your shopping done except by giving them your debit card and PIN number? Not a good idea for security ? Even handing over your cash is not a good idea for young or old?

andy buckley 3rd April 2020 13.11:52

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2351333]Haven't heard much about the volunteer force and I know that the vast majority of them will do a great job . But if those who need the support do not know them and ask them to do the shopping there is just a little suspicion that something will go wrong . If you are stuck at home there is precious little hope of getting your shopping ordered on line . Deliveries slots are all taken up for as much as three weeks away and those who offer click and collect likewise impossible to pre order. Plus nearly all stores will only accept cards now . So how do you get someone you do not know to get your shopping done except by giving them your debit card and PIN number? Not a good idea for security ? Even handing over your cash is not a good idea for young or old?[/QUOTE]

If you give me your shopping list, card and PIN number (or cash preferably) I will get your bread and milk for you :)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.25:12.