RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   DEMAND CHANGE. An Open Letter Back to the Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115601-demand-change-open-letter-back-board.html)

northwalian dragon 22nd April 2020 14.58:58

DEMAND CHANGE. An Open Letter Back to the Board

1 Attachment(s)
If you believe that changes are needed throughout our football club, especially in the board room the please read the following open letter and sign it if you agree with what is written. (Please do NOT sign it anonymously)

[url]https://www.change.org/demandchangewxm[/url]

With the remaining fixtures now cancelled and the 2019/20 season effectively over we must begin immediately re-constructing our football club with individuals we can place our faith in.

The coronavirus pandemic has brought about financial instability in football and we must make sure that we are united as a football club. This will not happen without change. Let's put pride and passion back into Wrexham AFC and not only secure the future of the football club but see it have a better chance of success.

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 22nd April 2020 15.13:43

Re: DEMAND CHANGE. An Open Letter Back to the Board

Signed, keep up the fight. :hurray:

jacthelad 22nd April 2020 15.17:31

Good letter. Signed
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

chef1 22nd April 2020 15.26:42

Signed

WV1 22nd April 2020 15.29:01

Not sure the bit about the manager should be grouped with the other issues, but otherwise a good letter.

northwalian dragon 22nd April 2020 15.31:02

[QUOTE=WV1;2353959]Not sure the bit about the manager should be grouped with the other issues, but otherwise a good letter.[/QUOTE]

Only asking for a re-assessment of whether Dean Keates has a negative effect on our finances and support

I know of many (myself included) that won't be renewing season tickets with him still at the club.

The cost of paying him off is no doubt less than the cost of many not renewing season tickets.

The open letter does not call for his sacking

Red Dragon Froomie 22nd April 2020 15.44:41

Slightly cautious over the managerial review, however I agree with the vast majority of this well written letter. Signed

KingBuxton_Forever red 22nd April 2020 15.58:22

It wont get you anywhere I feel.

I also agree with a previous poster, you are basically asking "Should we keep Keates" and I have never known of a manager to be sacked because of a fans petition.

Letter is very well written though, credit to you.

3pmsaturday 22nd April 2020 16.02:07

What I guess the writer wants is more success. Agreed. We are dire and thats primarily down to decisions made at board level and the personnel.

There are some points I dont agree with but....Theres an AMG coming up, put thoughts to the vote. You have a number of AGM Resolutions. There is a structure for all of it. Some of the items mentioned are from previous Resolutions.

One point that again is worthy is the resolution passed about business continuity. Its up to members to ensure these passed resolutions are completed. Not sure how that works.

For me I want to see additions to the board in the first instance. The letter doesn't give any ideas about who when how these changes would take place just DEMAND IT. A director of Football who has relevant and current experience is a must. Its idiocy to have Directors with zero football experience (being in the boardroom does not count Spence)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.26:02.