Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 1st May 2020, 07.21:47   #11-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
Hometown Unicorn's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Promotion and relegation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
So others can go back to work but not footballers? Even if done safely? This is Premier League clubs, they’ll have enough money to make sure everyone is tested and it’s all safe and good to go.

It’s not their fault if fans congregate.
They know full well that fans will congregate so yes, in part it is their fault.
Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2020, 07.28:23   #12-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hometown Unicorn View Post
They know full well that fans will congregate so yes, in part it is their fault.
Well it’s a police issue. It’ll give them something to do at last, instead of sitting in their cars in lay-bys filming themselves messing around on social media.
Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2020, 07.33:42   #13-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
Hometown Unicorn's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Promotion and relegation

I read somewhere that FIFA's chief medical advisor has urged the Premier League to wait til September.
Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2020, 07.36:57   #14-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
Hometown Unicorn's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Promotion and relegation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
Well it’s a police issue. It’ll give them something to do at last, instead of sitting in their cars in lay-bys filming themselves messing around on social media.
Lol true. I still think any event which can cause a congregation to form should be put on hold for the foreseeable. Even if the police can break up a group of say, 100 people, that group may have 1 infected person who has come into contact with half of them. Those 50 may then pass it on to their family who may then pass it on to others at the Supermarket or wherever. Scary how it spreads.
Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2020, 07.39:14   #15-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hometown Unicorn View Post
Lol true. I still think any event which can cause a congregation to form should be put on hold for the foreseeable. Even if the police can break up a group of say, 100 people, that group may have 1 infected person who has come into contact with half of them. Those 50 may then pass it on to their family who may then pass it on to others at the Supermarket or wherever. Scary how it spreads.
Liverpool title parade you say....can rats even contract it though?
Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2020, 20.16:25   #16-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Promotion and relegation

LFC the best side by a street
Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2020, 20.45:42   #17-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Promotion and relegation

Premier League will only restart if the Government back it, this next couple of weeks I'd imagine will be make or break.

If people don't follow as they say it should be cancelled.

If the players and managers say no, that's the end of it.

Anyway, it's more wait and see from the Premier League. I'd say they won't finish this season, they're waiting on government advice next week.

Doesn't seem the government are that keen at all after public backlash on boosting morale.

Last edited by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo; 1st May 2020 at 20.50:32..
Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2020, 20.53:10   #18-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Promotion and relegation

Premier league season needs cancelling. Nobody wants to see that shite lift a trophy - ever.
Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2020, 20.58:20   #19-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Haruki's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: GUS
Real Name: Doug
Twitter: @





Default Re: Promotion and relegation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
Premier League will only restart if the Government back it, this next couple of weeks I'd imagine will be make or break.

If people don't follow as they say it should be cancelled.

If the players and managers say no, that's the end of it.

Anyway, it's more wait and see from the Premier League. I'd say they won't finish this season, they're waiting on government advice next week.

Doesn't seem the government are that keen at all after public backlash on boosting morale.
The government have already told insiders they back it, it just needs formally ratifying. Apparently they also want Eastenders and Coronation Street to restart filming as they want things that lift spirits. Not sure how the soaps lift spirits but never mind!!
Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2020, 21.07:27   #20-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Promotion and relegation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
The government have already told insiders they back it, it just needs formally ratifying. Apparently they also want Eastenders and Coronation Street to restart filming as they want things that lift spirits. Not sure how the soaps lift spirits but never mind!!
They've leaked multiple scenarios to get the nations views, I've seen they'll restart, that no relegation will happen, only if enough testing kits are available, that they're waiting to see what Germany do as they're in a better position than us currently.

All stories in articles this evening, the main one that will scupper it is many players according to Aguero are 'scared', with players and managers not keen on a restart. If they say no, it won't happen.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.38:06.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12