RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Will football survive Covid-19? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115686-will-football-survive-covid-19-a.html)

bowler 14th May 2020 07.30:31

Re: Will football survive Covid-19?

Only for coronavirus a demonstration outside the ground with the same passion as against Hamilton or to a lesser degree The Two Robbers could have been the kickup the backside this lot need. Shame really

cynprifathro 14th May 2020 08.19:32

Will Wrexham FC survive within the English pyramid system? New thread perhaps...

Quay Red 14th May 2020 08.30:22

[QUOTE=cynprifathro;2358641]Will Wrexham FC survive within the English pyramid system? New thread perhaps...[/QUOTE]

I'd rather restart at the bottom of the English pyramid than the p1sstake that's the Welsh Premier .

Phils-an-alki 14th May 2020 08.52:40

[QUOTE=KM Red;2358570]The club is owned by Wrexham supporters. So are you saying that about everyone ?[/QUOTE]

"Owned by Wrexham Supporters" :crampe::crampe:

Didn't think there was anyone left who actually believed this WST propaganda. Wakey wakey

The WST or to be more precise, Pete coaches and his band of cronies have taken us backwards and we're becoming more and more like Chester as each week and scandal passes.

WST is slowly turning us into Chester. Give yourselves a pat on the back chaps.

KM Red 14th May 2020 10.46:34

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2358653]"Owned by Wrexham Supporters" :crampe::crampe:

Didn't think there was anyone left who actually believed this WST propaganda. Wakey wakey

The WST or to be more precise, Pete coaches and his band of cronies have taken us backwards and we're becoming more and more like Chester as each week and scandal passes.

WST is slowly turning us into Chester. Give yourselves a pat on the back chaps.[/QUOTE]

The club is [B]run[/B] by a small set of people but it is [B]owned[/B] by every member of the WST. The fact that you and many others on here fail to grasp that somewhat simple concept says something about you and those to subscribe to the same theory.

Why not get in touch with that bloke Murphy that Chester have told to get lost ? A mate of mine reckons he is really a Tranmere Rovers fan. He claims to have money so he could be your man ?

OneLoveWrexham 14th May 2020 10.51:06

[QUOTE=KM Red;2358670]The club is [B]run[/B] by a small set of people but it is [B]owned[/B] by every member of the WST. The fact that you and many others on here fail to grasp that somewhat simple concept says something about you and those to subscribe to the same theory.

Why not get in touch with that bloke Murphy that Chester have told to get lost ? A mate of mine reckons he is really a Tranmere Rovers fan. He claims to have money so he could be your man ?[/QUOTE]
I am assuming you have ‘part owner of Wrexham FC’ on your twitter bio

Phils-an-alki 14th May 2020 11.10:37

[QUOTE=KM Red;2358670]The club is [B]run[/B] by a small set of people but it is [B]owned[/B] by every member of the WST. The fact that you and many others on here fail to grasp that somewhat simple concept says something about you and those to subscribe to the same theory.

Why not get in touch with that bloke Murphy that Chester have told to get lost ? A mate of mine reckons he is really a Tranmere Rovers fan. He claims to have money so he could be your man ?[/QUOTE]

So if I own part of the club, wanna buy my share?
Oh no wait I can't sell it. What does that tell you?

We grasp it, the reality of it is different though. How come you haven't grasped the reality of it yet?
WST members fund the club, nothing else, [B]we own nothing[/B].

Have you missed the fact that the WST and Club boards pick and choose what members can vote on? You must have.

We voted to get the ground lease but no vote on the training ground. Again you must have missed this.

Brain washed by pete coaches and his cronies. Its the hard of thinking for themselves like you that have brought the club to where it is today. Do you feel proud of yourself? *slow clap

Phils-an-alki 14th May 2020 11.11:09

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2358671]I am assuming you have ‘part owner of Wrexham FC’ on your twitter bio[/QUOTE]

Probably got a tattoo of it as well.

Imagine being that brain washed? :eek:

KM Red 14th May 2020 11.46:59

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2358675]So if I own part of the club, wanna buy my share?
Oh no wait I can't sell it. What does that tell you?

We grasp it, the reality of it is different though. How come you haven't grasped the reality of it yet?
WST members fund the club, nothing else, [B]we own nothing[/B].

Have you missed the fact that the WST and Club boards pick and choose what members can vote on? You must have.

We voted to get the ground lease but no vote on the training ground. Again you must have missed this.

Brain washed by pete coaches and his cronies. Its the hard of thinking for themselves like you that have brought the club to where it is today. Do you feel proud of yourself? *slow clap[/QUOTE]

Grasp all of that thanks. Almost everything you have said is about the way the club is run not about ownership. There needs to be changes in the way the club is run. I would agree with some of your criticism.

So when it boils down to it do you want private ownership or supporter ownership ? There are alternatives in between 51/49 etc. So which is your preferred option ?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.39:18.