RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   WST Weekly Update 15/05/20 (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115697-wst-weekly-update-15-05-20-a.html)

Rob Edwards 15th May 2020 17.59:00

Re: WST Weekly Update 15/05/20

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2358915]The use of the term "evidence based complaint" makes the whole thing worthless by their own standards.

They found there was no reason to investigate John Mills and so they didn't despite many allegations.

Also thanks for the £1500 grant Keates, you're still costing the club far more by remaining in your position due to boycotts. If you really want to help the club then resign.[/QUOTE]
Did not like the way was made out to be a club hero-so far away from the truth.Spin machine back on.If Keates apologised for walking out after fans raised 100k it would be something £1500 is only 1.5% of the 100k

Rob Edwards 15th May 2020 18.17:14

[QUOTE=Wreck Sam;2358946]Maybe Lindsay could investigate some of the quite dreadful social media content on SO78 ?[/QUOTE]

Arguably Lindsay's own social media postings of last few years should be investigated.Most obnoxious poster ever encountered on Facebook Fans Chat.

Foxy 15th May 2020 18.22:56

[QUOTE=Rob Edwards;2358958]Arguably Lindsay's own social media postings of last few years should be investigated.Most obnoxious poster ever encountered on Facebook Fans Chat.[/QUOTE]

I think most of us would second that. How on earth has he been brought onto the WST ? Talk about throwing petrol on the fire.

the sleeping giant dies 15th May 2020 20.35:25

So if its not working out and it's costing money then they try a different way we'll it has nt worked out and it's cost us thousands so here's another approach how about resigning

Bagger Vance 15th May 2020 21.06:41

So to summarise the discipline bits - there are no issues due to the good humour of members.

So we will ignore emails to get people sacked, defamations, abuse online. Directors sending PMs about members, secret forums etc

In the event of a complaint of above we have a panel comprised of people who have been intolerant, have run and been active on secret forums and spread rumours, divulged personal details of fans on said forum and announced things on forums before members get told.

I now have every confidence in the system.

Super job.

ewloered 15th May 2020 22.39:04

[QUOTE=Bagger Vance;2358979]So to summarise the discipline bits - there are no issues due to the good humour of members.

So we will ignore emails to get people sacked, defamations, abuse online. Directors sending PMs about members, secret forums etc

In the event of a complaint of above we have a panel comprised of people who have been intolerant, have run and been active on secret forums and spread rumours, divulged personal details of fans on said forum and announced things on forums before members get told.

Super job.[/QUOTE]
Talking of secret forums. I tried to join spirit of 78, kept getting knocked back. Obviously it’s a closed shop!

Prodigal Dragon 16th May 2020 07.25:54

[QUOTE=Bagger Vance;2358979]So to summarise the discipline bits - there are no issues due to the good humour of members.

Super job.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of Germany circa 1933.

WrexhamO 16th May 2020 08.11:01

[QUOTE=ewloered;2358983]Talking of secret forums. I tried to join spirit of 78, kept getting knocked back. Obviously it’s a closed shop![/QUOTE]

It's pretty much been abandoned.

Half a dozen posts this week, most by me.

Nothing to see there.

LlayDragon 16th May 2020 10.38:53

Super job.[/QUOTE]

It's all very comprehensive and even handed.

Well done for paraphrasing, I couldn't be bothered to read the overblown monstrosity.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.52:40.