Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15th May 2020, 18.22:56   #21-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: WST Weekly Update 15/05/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Edwards View Post
Arguably Lindsay's own social media postings of last few years should be investigated.Most obnoxious poster ever encountered on Facebook Fans Chat.
I think most of us would second that. How on earth has he been brought onto the WST ? Talk about throwing petrol on the fire.
Old 15th May 2020, 20.35:25   #22-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: on a seat

So if its not working out and it's costing money then they try a different way we'll it has nt worked out and it's cost us thousands so here's another approach how about resigning
Old 15th May 2020, 21.06:41   #23-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: Yale

So to summarise the discipline bits - there are no issues due to the good humour of members.

So we will ignore emails to get people sacked, defamations, abuse online. Directors sending PMs about members, secret forums etc

In the event of a complaint of above we have a panel comprised of people who have been intolerant, have run and been active on secret forums and spread rumours, divulged personal details of fans on said forum and announced things on forums before members get told.

I now have every confidence in the system.

Super job.

Last edited by Bagger Vance; 15th May 2020 at 21.07:50..
Old 15th May 2020, 22.39:04   #24-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger Vance View Post
So to summarise the discipline bits - there are no issues due to the good humour of members.

So we will ignore emails to get people sacked, defamations, abuse online. Directors sending PMs about members, secret forums etc

In the event of a complaint of above we have a panel comprised of people who have been intolerant, have run and been active on secret forums and spread rumours, divulged personal details of fans on said forum and announced things on forums before members get told.

Super job.
Talking of secret forums. I tried to join spirit of 78, kept getting knocked back. Obviously itís a closed shop!
Old 16th May 2020, 07.25:54   #25-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand Centre Section

Quote:

Super job.
Reminds me of Germany circa 1933.
Old 16th May 2020, 08.11:01   #26-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewloered View Post
Talking of secret forums. I tried to join spirit of 78, kept getting knocked back. Obviously itís a closed shop!
It's pretty much been abandoned.

Half a dozen posts this week, most by me.

Nothing to see there.
Old 16th May 2020, 10.38:53   #27-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:

Super job.
It's all very comprehensive and even handed.

Well done for paraphrasing, I couldn't be bothered to read the overblown monstrosity.
Old 16th May 2020, 12.49:39   #28-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrexhamO View Post
It's pretty much been abandoned.

Half a dozen posts this week, most by me.

Nothing to see there.
I’ve had an account since the start but not been able to log in for a few months. Assumed it was problems with the site, but if you’ve been able to get on then it’s obviously me!

It was never a hive of activity and never really saw any slagging off of anybody. I do believe there was another secret forum that predates SO78. Unless they wiped the history of it when I signed up.

Mostly Mike Hughes and few others who are well known on twitter etc, just comments on the footy and a more positive outlook than most.
Old 16th May 2020, 14.02:37   #29-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Kop end

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisleftboot View Post
Iíve had an account since the start but not been able to log in for a few months. Assumed it was problems with the site, but if youíve been able to get on then itís obviously me!

It was never a hive of activity and never really saw any slagging off of anybody. I do believe there was another secret forum that predates SO78. Unless they wiped the history of it when I signed up.

Mostly Mike Hughes and few others who are well known on twitter etc, just comments on the footy and a more positive outlook than most.
Well there you go ! An honest and accurate summmary of what the other group is IMO!
A forum that you need to pay to join (I think its 2 or 3 quid or something derisory ,puts most off as they like it for nothing !) So if you cant pay the joining fee for a forum that has been a problem logging into most of the time for everyone ,esp if you are on a phone- then yes its secret !

But lets not have any nonsense about it being a den of activists ,a subversive place inhabited by WST zealots because it really is not !!!
Its more of a home from home from some of the madness and stuff elsewhere , be that here or Facie Fanschat , which I am usually better off not reading
Old 16th May 2020, 15.12:53   #30-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Mold road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
Reminds me of Germany circa 1933.
How on earth can you compare unrest at a football club to Germany in the 1930's?

Think before you post such thougthtless, insensitive drivel 😠

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.08:03.