Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18th May 2020, 13.42:05   #19-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: yale paddock
Twitter: @

Default Re: "It will all come out one day about what really went on" - Kevin Wilkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
I also know the woman who stumped up the 100k it must really annoy you to Know so little
Old 18th May 2020, 13.42:24   #20-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: none given

Default Re: "It will all come out one day about what really went on" - Kevin Wilkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
Odd recollection of the final. We were bossing it and 2-0 up when Keates was taken off and "One Of Our Own" came on and we lost control in midfield. The rest is history as they say.
The midfield was useless all game, it was all season. We were lucky the opposition favoured hoof ball and I bet the matchday thread says the same. I recall it being very nervy until going 2-0 up and Jennings fluffed his lines 3 times.
Old 18th May 2020, 13.47:27   #21-0 (permalink)

Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)

I think Wilkin's time he gets made to look better by how shit we have been since then.

He got stabbed in the back? Part of football surely, managing players.

Last edited by KingBuxton_Forever red; 18th May 2020 at 13.57:10..
Old 18th May 2020, 13.48:00   #22-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Tech End

I think clubs need to have a bit more measured ambition. There’s an obsession with reaching the play-offs and just because you’ve got a great stadium, it doesn’t mean you have the divine right to go straight back up.

We'd hardly have been going "straight back up", Kev

-

The best recruiter we've had for a long time. How we would attract the likes of the next Connor Jennings or Louis Moult now, I'll never know.

Decent manager who needed to be tougher with the "old heads". Seems to drop these hints about what happened every now and again, and it would be good for somebody to just have the guts to honestly come out with it. If it's true, and there's witnesses, what have they got to lose?

Seems like this period of 2015-16 is full of mysteries; we've found out about the loans (we think) and maybe this'll come out soon
Old 18th May 2020, 13.48:15   #23-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy buckley View Post
I also know the woman who stumped up the 100k it must really annoy you to Know so little
So do a lot of people, she hinted at it massively on Facebook and told everyone she has a secret
Old 18th May 2020, 13.48:19   #24-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy buckley View Post
Many things annoy me Andrew, but you claiming to be in 'in the know' is definitely not one of them. I do know not to use a capital letter in the middle of a sentence like you have here though.
Old 18th May 2020, 13.49:10   #25-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwalian dragon View Post
So do a lot of people, she hinted at it massively on Facebook and told everyone she has a secret
Yeah but only Andy saw that
Old 18th May 2020, 13.49:48   #26-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: yale paddock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Many things annoy me Andrew, but you claiming to be in 'in the know' is definitely not one of them. I do know not to use a capital letter in the middle of a sentence like you have here though.
Annoyed enough to reply though lol
Old 18th May 2020, 13.50:38   #27-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuxton_Forever red View Post
I think Wilkins time he gets made to look better by how shit we have been since then.

He got stabbed in the back? Part of football surely, managing players.
When was Wilkins manager here?
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.38:01.