Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18th May 2020, 16.03:03   #41-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: yale paddock
Twitter: @

Default Re: "It will all come out one day about what really went on" - Kevin Wilkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
Only Ricketts, Barrow and Harris were in the room and Harris split them up was the original story. So not sure how an additional 3 saw it too.

So who out of those 3 let slip what happened Ricketts, Barrow or Harris??
I can only say what I have been told obviously people can believe what they like or what suits their agenda
Old 18th May 2020, 16.25:35   #42-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Default Re: "It will all come out one day about what really went on" - Kevin Wilkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy buckley View Post
So who out of those 3 let slip what happened Ricketts, Barrow or Harris??
I can only say what I have been told obviously people can believe what they like or what suits their agenda
You said you know 3 people who saw what happened, sounds like they're lying, doesnt fit with the made up'official' story of the time.

Like I say, Ricketts offered Barrow a job hence his resignation that Harris knew a about. The club officials lied plenty about the whole episode and have done the same since, most recently regardin Don Bircham.
Old 18th May 2020, 16.35:28   #43-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Tech End

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
At the time I don't think too many people were sad to see KW go. Games like Telford at home were hard to take.

Possibly the board should have backed him and moved on the dissenting players, and brought in a more experienced number 2 in place of ladder Mills. Hindsight is a wonderful thing though.
The Boxing Day where we were so bad, Wilkin didn't even go and do the raffle
Old 18th May 2020, 16.51:04   #44-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Any spare seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
Rumours are that Bishop has Wilkin by the throat in training. If true then Bishop should have been sacked and an example sent to the other poisonous players
This amongst other things.
Old 18th May 2020, 16.54:02   #45-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Any spare seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
You said you know 3 people who saw what happened, sounds like they're lying, doesnt fit with the made up'official' story of the time.

Like I say, Ricketts offered Barrow a job hence his resignation that Harris knew a about. The club officials lied plenty about the whole episode and have done the same since, most recently regardin Don Bircham.
My information came from a certain ex player whose word I would not distrust.

This kind of thing happens all the time in football-SR sorted a job out for GB in the end when he knew he was out of his depth. Alls fair in love and war.
Old 18th May 2020, 16.55:34   #46-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: yale paddock

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2359292]You said you know 3 people who saw what happened, sounds like they're lying, doesnt fit with the made up'official' story of the time.
BTW I thought it was also believed to be a made up story ad never happened or has this now changed hard to keep up��

[/QUOTE

I have no reason to believe that someone I have known for years and works within the racecourse would decide to walk up to me and start telling me lies for no reason.

Last edited by andy buckley; 18th May 2020 at 16.57:54.. Reason: .
Old 20th May 2020, 22.39:47   #47-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwalian dragon View Post
I don't like to appear like I'm siding with club representatives here but I'm not sure Wilkin should be taking the high ground over grey areas in contracts...
Old 21st May 2020, 08.42:05   #48-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwalian dragon View Post
That article makes a statement that Wrexham is a 'Fully transparent club that is owned by the fans' clubs quote.
That is of course has been proved to be very misleading. Yes owned by the fans BUT fully transparent? They are kidding.
Old 21st May 2020, 09.10:04   #49-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Left View Post
That article makes a statement that Wrexham is a 'Fully transparent club that is owned by the fans' clubs quote.
That is of course has been proved to be very misleading. Yes owned by the fans BUT fully transparent? They are kidding.
its not owned by the fans at all. How many times does this need to be explained?
Old 21st May 2020, 10.40:12   #50-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
its not owned by the fans at all. How many times does this need to be explained?
It is a food chain ownership
Members.....to,,,,,,

1 Management 'committee' elected by members plus those nominated.......to

2 Football board elected by members representatives (wst 'committee') plus those nominated. 2 named as directors at Companies House.......to

3 [Other company set up (without knowledge of members) with 2 named directors being Football board members and WST members.

Its the fan members who own the club - On that basis you could argue it the fan members to blame - All the decision making started with them at stage 1 above.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.31:24.