RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Donation drive launched UTST | UNITE TO SAVE THE TOWN (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115730-donation-drive-launched-utst-%7C-unite-save-town.html)

fezbob 29th May 2020 12.01:45

Re: Donation drive launched UTST | UNITE TO SAVE THE TOWN

[QUOTE=TopCornerFergie;2360945]Look, you can request it all you want, but I don't think Glen Little is ever going to come to your house and give you a neck rub. The sooner you get over that, the sooner you can just enjoy coffee & cake with Ruthers[/QUOTE]

Can you please remove yourself from my brain? Thanks.

Back of the Kop 29th May 2020 12.02:12

If they hadn't wasted so much cash paying off the rubbish managers they recruited and lost matchday revenue because hundreds if not thousands are staying away due to their complete mismanagement of our club they would have much more in reserve.

It's a bit rich to now come out with the begging bowl to the people who they've treated with contempt for far too long.

I'm afraid I won't be investing, and I'm out

Back of the Kop 29th May 2020 12.05:26

[QUOTE=WV1;2360962]Don’t understand the negativity on this.

If you want to or are in a position to help- then do so. If not then fine.

Nearly every business across the world is struggling, this is a way of helping one particular business.[/QUOTE]

I think the issue is the brass neck of it rather than the sentiment of it

These clowns have got more front than Brighton beach

northwalian dragon 29th May 2020 12.06:18

Nearly every business across the world is struggling, this is a way of helping one particular business.[/QUOTE]

But calling this a donation to "save" the club whilst at the same time not telling us where the £1.8million from Danny Ward went or where the minimum £300,000 for the "new" training ground that was due to start work in 2020 or what funds are in the asset accounts etc.

Also using the word "Unite" in the name is ironic to the extreme. The board know full well the cost of renewed support and are so reluctant to change

chef1 29th May 2020 12.06:26

Il put cash in once Harris has resigned and taken his mates with him

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 29th May 2020 12.15:41

Must be an oversight not to offer something to those who choose not to claim a refund on a season ticket.

Wxm boy 29th May 2020 12.16:03

[QUOTE=chef1;2360972]Il put cash in once Harris has resigned and taken his mates with him[/QUOTE]

This, but must include Keates.

I vowed not to give another penny to the club whilst he's there, and that still stands.

Wxm boy 29th May 2020 12.17:27

Not every business has spent the last 18 months sh1tting on its customers though....

FieldtownRed 29th May 2020 12.18:18

Distinctly unimpressed.

No new merchandise, no next season's shirt?

10 quid for a signed letter from Keates? Why not just turn up at next season's open day and get his signature for free.

2 grand for a pint with bootlegger? Just go to Gwersyllt!

Hopeless.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.08:58.