Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 6th June 2020, 09.58:04   #1-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Mold road
Twitter: @

Default Stress Free Saturdays

TBH I'm loving the hassle free saturdays, keates doesn't leave me in a bad mood anymore, I'm enjoying the break from the torture that is non league sh!te. Stay safe and chill.
Old 6th June 2020, 10.00:37   #2-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Default Re: Stress Free Saturdays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly2000 View Post
TBH I'm loving the hassle free saturdays, keates doesn't leave me in a bad mood anymore, I'm enjoying the break from the torture that is non league sh!te. Stay safe and chill.
My thoughts exactly sad but there it is.
Old 6th June 2020, 10.12:36   #3-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

Bollocks - a 5:0 victory on the first day of the new season and I bet you'll be head of the queue to get in. (Roll on 2023)
Old 6th June 2020, 10.34:35   #4-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: none given

It is only enjoyable because it is a break. If our club was gone for good Saturdays would be completely hollow. This is of course a very real prospect under the current non-democracy.
Old 6th June 2020, 11.27:27   #5-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillEBadass View Post
Bollocks - a 5:0 victory on the first day of the new season and I bet you'll be head of the queue to get in. (Roll on 2023)
Who's the new manager to make that happen?
Old 6th June 2020, 11.32:59   #6-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS Near Kop end

Quote:
Followed by a 2.0 defeat at some embarrassing football ground..
Were not even a big scalp anymore.
Old 6th June 2020, 12.49:25   #7-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: The Bell End

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwalian dragon View Post
Who's the new manager to make that happen?
That’s what I thought, some games we failed to test the opposite keeper even once so how the hell some people think we’d score five in one game I’ll never know.
Old 6th June 2020, 14.06:15   #8-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Quote:
Been there - done it previously - Stevenage Borough first match of the season in non league - full of expectation - a Mark Williams hatrick I think - and look where that has got us.

Don't think many are really bothered anymore - beyond salvation and wont be returning - all the signs repeating themselves when the Vaughan regime ran Chester into the ground with many fans turning their back on the club and never returning.

We are in the shit big style - more than other clubs - a 3 sided stadium that we have to actually rent out, ludicrous I know. Part of me can't help feeling that we would have been better to have thrown in the towel and let Hamilton have his way.

Would have been better to start a new era - a modern fit for purpose combined stadium & training ground facility off the A483 - we have been left behind whilst smaller clubs have overtaken us - those that hang on will still be sitting in the same seats in 10 years time watching the same dross being served at the same level at best but probably lower in the pyramid. Life is far too short - and there's lots of things to do on a Saturday that don't make us miserable and unhappy.
Old 6th June 2020, 14.28:43   #9-0 (permalink)
wil
Legend

(info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Light View Post
Been there - done it previously - Stevenage Borough first match of the season in non league - full of expectation - a Mark Williams hatrick I think - and look where that has got us.

Don't think many are really bothered anymore - beyond salvation and wont be returning - all the signs repeating themselves when the Vaughan regime ran Chester into the ground with many fans turning their back on the club and never returning.

We are in the shit big style - more than other clubs - a 3 sided stadium that we have to actually rent out, ludicrous I know. Part of me can't help feeling that we would have been better to have thrown in the towel and let Hamilton have his way.

Would have been better to start a new era - a modern fit for purpose combined stadium & training ground facility off the A483 - we have been left behind whilst smaller clubs have overtaken us - those that hang on will still be sitting in the same seats in 10 years time watching the same dross being served at the same level at best but probably lower in the pyramid. Life is far too short - and there's lots of things to do on a Saturday that don't make us miserable and unhappy.
Stevenage followed by Cambridge away I think ? I can remember talking to some Cambridge fans who thought they were going to get tonked by the new kids in the conference, the rest as they say.....
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.37:33.