Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22nd June 2020, 20.36:03   #82-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end
Twitter: @

Default Re: Retained List

Jamile Matt released by Newport.
Old 22nd June 2020, 21.31:40   #83-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Started in MR then The Boys pen and a graduate of The Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixienormous View Post
Jamile Matt released by Newport.
10 years ago he was scoring a goal every 3 games at Kiddy. He had passport problems and could have left at that time but signed a new contract that enabed Kiddy to sell him the following month for a record fee.
Always thought he stood by the club after they had stood by him. Still only 30 and decent scoring rate for Newport last season but for whatever reason 2019-20 has seen a much reduced gpg.
Old 22nd June 2020, 21.41:19   #84-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Hays Travel Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddy Dragon View Post
10 years ago he was scoring a goal every 3 games at Kiddy. He had passport problems and could have left at that time but signed a new contract that enabed Kiddy to sell him the following month for a record fee.
Always thought he stood by the club after they had stood by him. Still only 30 and decent scoring rate for Newport last season but for whatever reason 2019-20 has seen a much reduced gpg.
Newport fans disappointed that he was released.Apparently cash in short supply there so all playing staff on furlough and some unexpected departures.
Old 22nd June 2020, 21.57:26   #85-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: The Bell End

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Edwards View Post
Newport fans disappointed that he was released.Apparently cash in short supply there so all playing staff on furlough and some unexpected departures.
And with us rolling around in dosh not knowing where to throw it next we are bound to be in the market for a proven goal scorer instead of scouting East Fife and Cowdenbeath’s cast offs.
Old 23rd June 2020, 09.08:01   #86-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MOLD ROAD STAND

I for the life of me can’t see why’s anyone at the club, be it on board of the managerial side of me can’t actually see that the playing system is and has been for years the problem. Look at some of the players we’ve had who were quality before and quality after. Boden, White, Durell, Oswell, Redmond, Hooper, Grant even & the winger from Cardiff & more that I can’t think of atm. They are all very good footballers, but all very good ATTACKING players. The club itself has become such a defensive set up its leaving all these players looking like poor signings, when it’s not. They are very good signings being used poorly be the frauds that have come to manage the club.

The other damaging side to them leaving is if someone we go to sign asks one of them for advice on wrexham, which is common for footballers to do. Will they give positive feedback? I can’t imagine Boden, Oswell, Redmond, Grant even would give good feedback. Maybe about the fans, but the club and the set up itself? No chance. Change needs to happen before we ever turn a slight corner.
Old 23rd June 2020, 10.07:24   #87-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

Ian Henderson leaves Rochdale

Just thinking of strikers who'd give me a hard on.
Old 23rd June 2020, 10.33:11   #88-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixienormous View Post
Ian Henderson leaves Rochdale

Just thinking of strikers who'd give me a hard on.
Its pointless dixie because any player that comes here is soon ruined.
Old 23rd June 2020, 10.55:33   #89-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Its pointless dixie because any player that comes here is soon ruined.

I agree with you on this.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 23rd June 2020, 10.59:36   #90-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Sounds like its not the managers responsibility to find the players he wants the way you've worded this. If we are to believe what we are told then the manager has full control.
Is Ogleby still our scout?
It was more an observation . But with so many managers failing to recruit to their system maybe they aren't totally in control of the players brought in ? Might just be me having trouble accepting they have all been that bad
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.41:03.