RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Death of Richie 'Twist & Shout' Moss (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115776-death-richie-twist-shout-moss.html)

Red Light 12th June 2020 19.23:21

Death of Richie 'Twist & Shout' Moss

Much talk and unconfirmed rumours that one of our fellow Tech Enders, Richie Moss has passed away.

Many may not know him by name but he was the caller who would lead many a rendition of 'Twist & Shout' amongst the masses in the Tech End - put many a smile on our Saturday afternoon faces and was one of the truly good things about going to the match.

Richie also appeared on many of Bootleggers MOTD video's.
Go to Bootlegger MOTD Chester v Wrexham dated September 2014 for an interview at 16.30 with Richie.

No further details available - horrible news if confirmed - I shall truly miss him, one of life's characters.

WrexSi 12th June 2020 20.55:21

Re: Death of Richie 'Twist & Shout' Moss

[QUOTE=Red Light;2363676]Much talk and unconfirmed rumours that one of our fellow Tech Enders, Richie Moss has passed away.

Many may not know him by name but he was the caller who would lead many a rendition of 'Twist & Shout' amongst the masses in the Tech End - put many a smile on our Saturday afternoon faces and was one of the truly good things about going to the match.

Richie also appeared on many of Bootleggers MOTD video's.
Go to Bootlegger MOTD Chester v Wrexham dated September 2014 for an interview at 16.30 with Richie.

No further details available - horrible news if confirmed - I shall truly miss him, one of life's characters.[/QUOTE]

I’ve never been in the tech end (well aside from a season when the kop was closed, Graham cooper era) so I don’t know this top supporter, but this is very sad news.
When we get back there, I’m sure you guys will sing his signature song for him and he will be looking down on you all and egging you on.
RIP.

René Higuita 13th June 2020 09.55:54

Fantastic bloke! RIP Richie Moss.

northwalian dragon 13th June 2020 13.42:25

RIP Richie

Pieman 13th June 2020 15.13:48

RIP another character gone

boomer 13th June 2020 16.29:32

RIP Too many going without seeing us back in the League. Very sad.

Hometown Unicorn 13th June 2020 18.36:58

As a regular in the tech end, I will miss him at games. An absolute character, RIP Richie.

Lods 13th June 2020 19.15:21

Loved his rendition of Twist and Shout. As a Tech Ender, it was always a fun one to join in with. RIP.

SPROUT 13th June 2020 21.27:57

Richie had a heart attack last week and spent a few days in hospital.On returning home Richie sadly passed away in his sleep on Friday.RIP.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.24:42.