Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18th June 2020, 18.09:12   #100-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Will you boycott with Keates at the club?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -luke View Post
Honestly no idea if I will renew my ticket.

It's not really Keates fault tbh, he was offered a job, he took it. The issue is that the board didn't have a better idea. What if keates somehow turns out a team when the season starts that goes on a winning streak. Would people go back then?

Just pretty much exhausted by the whole thing. Been saying since September the club is rotten and I think my resolve is on its way out tbh. The damage done between club and fans needs radical action if it was ever to be repaired, the rift has gone too far for many.
Keates must have known he would be loosing a good chunk of the fan base coming back here after how he left. Same with the board. Im guessing the board must have thought he could come in get us back up the league and all would be forgiven. Didn't work like that and we missed getting relegated by a very narrow margin and the Covid 19 outbreak.

I don't think the damage done between the fans and the current board can be fixed. its gone too far and tbh im expecting some kind of stitch up come the resolution
Old 18th June 2020, 18.12:15   #101-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Can we submit a resolution for the AGM stating?

“Due to the end of the current season resulting in Wrexhams worst ever league position, this resolution instructs the club board to terminate Dean Keates contract with immediate effect.”

Although I appreciate we’d be getting rid of the monkey rather than the organ grinders.
Old 18th June 2020, 18.17:32   #102-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieldtownRed View Post

“Due to the end of the current season resulting in Wrexhams worst ever league position, this resolution instructs the club board to terminate Dean Keates contract with immediate effect.”

Although I appreciate we’d be getting rid of the monkey rather than the organ grinders.
Interesting question. I'd still prefer to get rid of the people making the football decisions before letting Keates go simply because I don't want us to offer a 3-year contract to another ridiculous choice, and don't trust them to make a sensible one.
Old 18th June 2020, 18.45:37   #103-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

I wonder, does Keates know he's hated so much.
Old 18th June 2020, 18.49:35   #104-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

I just want a manager who picks / signs players with a formation in mind . And also asks his players to pass the football,preferably forward. Obviously this rules out Keates.
Old 18th June 2020, 18.50:20   #105-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redpensioner View Post
I wonder, does Keates know he's hated so much.
https://www.leaderlive.co.uk/sport/1...return-action/

Yes

He said when he came back he'd build bridges by going to fans forums and events. I imagined he quickly realised the animosity towards him and changed his mind
Old 18th June 2020, 19.08:56   #106-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwalian dragon View Post

Yes

He said when he came back he'd build bridges by going to fans forums and events. I imagined he quickly realised the animosity towards him and changed his mind
He also refused to do a meet the manager evening as he wasn’t man enough to gave the fans who had given him £100k only for him to walk out on them.
I am also les to believe he tried to get out of the new manager press conference you linked but he was duty bound to do it

Not only is a shit house and a carp manager but he is also a coward
Old 18th June 2020, 19.45:32   #107-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwalian dragon View Post

Yes

i saw this article and i thought what a hypocrite calling for an all for one approach yet when wilkin was manager keates harris and ashton all tried to undermine wilkin i cannot believe a word this odious man says
Old 18th June 2020, 20.53:49   #108-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieldtownRed View Post

I kind of hope not.

I'm a staunch anti right now, but it would be wrong to me for that sort of decision to be empowered to fans. We should be able to voice our displeasure, we should be able to call for his sacking, but to actually vote on it to me doesn't sit right...the board should be taking that accountability.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.53:31.