Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18th June 2020, 07.25:41   #28-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: On my bum
Twitter: @

Default Re: Will you boycott with Keates at the club?

No club needs our support more than ever, lots of poisonous posters on here atm
Old 18th June 2020, 07.36:13   #29-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: mold road stand

That's because they want and expect better , but unfortunately it just gets worse , waxcrayon , sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind .
Old 18th June 2020, 07.37:39   #30-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxcrayon View Post
No club needs our support more than ever, lots of poisonous posters on here atm
The club does need support, I have seen some fans saying we have money in the bank, this is true and I respect their opinion.

However, we will certainly to some extent be burning into that balance and as furlough payments reduce, increasingly so, all without the usual money coming in. The board will need to have the burn rate of cash each month as low as possible and start to gradually bring extra income in somehow ( I agree with lots I personally would have had the club shop open a couple of weeks ago with a mega sale ).

Whether you like the board or not is a mute point currently, its the unknown of the return to football with a crowd that's financially viable, that fans should be concerned about. If it happens quickly that's great, but 'Prepare for the worst and hope for the best' should be the mantra. I for one am not prepared to do nothing and then if it is a worst case scenario, watch the club fold or a last minute plea for hundreds of thousands to be raised ( You know the board would get hammered for that situation of course ).

COYR
Old 18th June 2020, 07.40:16   #31-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always The Kop View Post
The club does need support, I have seen some fans saying we have money in the bank, this is true and I respect their opinion.

However, we will certainly to some extent be burning into that balance and as furlough payments reduce, increasingly so, all without the usual money coming in. The board will need to have the burn rate of cash each month as low as possible and start to gradually bring extra income in somehow ( I agree with lots I personally would have had the club shop open a couple of weeks ago with a mega sale ).

Whether you like the board or not is a mute point currently, its the unknown of the return to football with a crowd that's financially viable, that fans should be concerned about. If it happens quickly that's great, but 'Prepare for the worst and hope for the best' should be the mantra. I for one am not prepared to do nothing and then if it is a worst case scenario, watch the club fold or a last minute plea for hundreds of thousands to be raised ( You know the board would get hammered for that situation of course ).

COYR
I prefer "Prepare for the worst but aim for the best". The club really should be looking at continual improvement in all aspects.

Hope gets you nowhere.
Old 18th June 2020, 07.40:31   #32-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYLRED View Post
Gone off football, couldn't be arsed with that so called Premiership last night either, so Sky wont be getter anymore money too!
Why what was wrong with it?
Old 18th June 2020, 07.40:42   #33-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Kop end

No
Old 18th June 2020, 07.49:06   #34-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draig Wrecsam View Post
I’ll still be going as I support Keates and support the club.

I respect that there may be many that disagree but to boycott games because you don’t like the manager to me is extremely over the top.

There’s been a few managers over the years that I haven’t liked but I haven’t even thought about boycotting.

If enough people are genuinely that angry and do boycott then will the club potentially going bust be worth it to you just to get rid of a manager you don’t like?
Read the thread. Its not just the manager why people won't go
Old 18th June 2020, 07.53:11   #35-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Armchair

No looking forward to being back at the Racecourse, fully expecting that after the first 15 minutes i'll be sitting with with my head in my hands muttering despair over and over

You could say that I'm a bitter man and once again, I think that's true, I will remain so until I better those that know more than I do
Old 18th June 2020, 08.14:49   #36-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

I'll probably go when Wales decides to let people out again, which by the rate of things so far might not be until 2022.

But I won't be buying a ST. And I'll pick and choose games, if its still the same old shite with Keates, which it will be, they'll be few and far between.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.59:57.