Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30th June 2020, 09.09:10   #121-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: WST Statement! Club self reports to ICO on advice of insurers after 'several breaches'

All this talk of co opting people for a transition period, I thought that's what the shadowing was about? So, I'd like to think those shadowing would put their names forward.

Silly me though, onky one person has been shadowed due to a change in circumstances.

Can't say I've seen anything asking WST memebers to come forward with the skillets needed.

Last edited by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo; 30th June 2020 at 09.10:46..
Old 30th June 2020, 09.22:32   #122-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Default Re: WST Statement! Club self reports to ICO on advice of insurers after 'several breaches'

It's not about the football club with those trying to discredit people ahead of elections, trying to make out they don't tell lies and then get pulled up on something they denied trying to do. If those in charge were caught breaking the law on CCTV you'd still get them sticking up for their 'mates'.

It's pretty sad these 'fans', will stick up for their 'mates' and can't see they get used as pawns.

We've had another frudian slip regarding people not being shadowed too.
Old 30th June 2020, 09.43:07   #123-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopCornerFergie View Post
Just to be clear. Did you think 3pmsaturday was Steve Cleeve?
Oh Lordy
Old 30th June 2020, 13.01:03   #124-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pmsaturday View Post
Oh Lordy
I am sure 3PM will be invited to meet him when Kings Lynn visit the Racecourse in the future
Old 30th June 2020, 13.32:10   #125-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Left View Post
I am sure 3PM will be invited to meet him when Kings Lynn visit the Racecourse in the future
Probably best not if they are lording it higher in the table - might make for an awkward conversation
Old 30th June 2020, 13.40:46   #126-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger Vance View Post
Probably best not if they are lording it higher in the table - might make for an awkward conversation
Oh Lordy
Old 30th June 2020, 13.46:20   #127-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Oh Lordy
In fairness if you'd have told me Cleeve would take Kings Lynn to the same level I would not have believed you - i'm not going to claim you were wrong at the time!
Old 30th June 2020, 18.30:11   #128-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger Vance View Post
In fairness if you'd have told me Cleeve would take Kings Lynn to the same level I would not have believed you - i'm not going to claim you were wrong at the time!
Thanks for the bone, its a surprise to me also. It is a sharp reminder, however, of our failures on the pitch.....

He was trying to do a Glazier sort of. He wanted to reverse in with no cash with Moss effectively funding him by drawing down payments against cash made in the business I think.

Anyhow, congrats to them/him I guess.
Old 30th June 2020, 21.09:27   #129-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: GUS

Quote:
Thanks for the bone, its a surprise to me also. It is a sharp reminder, however, of our failures on the pitch.....

He was trying to do a Glazier sort of. He wanted to reverse in with no cash with Moss effectively funding him by drawing down payments against cash made in the business I think.

Anyhow, congrats to them/him I guess.
Wasn’t his plan to follow the Chelsea pitch owners model?
Old 30th June 2020, 22.18:15   #130-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
Wasn’t his plan to follow the Chelsea pitch owners model?
That rings a bell as one of his as well.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.11:43.