Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th June 2020, 15.38:36   #31-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: WST Statement! Club self reports to ICO on advice of insurers after 'several breaches'

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
Is this recently, as much as I dislike the trust I have emailed the WST this weekend Lindsay Jones replies havenít actually been that bad, the constitution is a shield for them donít get me wrong but overall he has been fairly decent.

They are ideologically driven and all I have to say on this is give me an example of a club with political problems similar to ours, fan ownership is a disaster itís too many opinions and a distinct lack of vision.

Itís simply get by season to season which isnít enough, no right minded person will settle for anything than a controlling share in the club and rightly so.
This was on a public forum not through his role within WST.

LJ has been a nasty piece of work for a long long time. Feel free to have look on forums / facebook pages etc. Examples of his deluded and nasty nature are there for all to see over a number of years.
Old 28th June 2020, 16.13:02   #32-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Default Re: WST Statement!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
So who has put that out ?
Iíve no idea of the source of the leak but over the last few weeks Iíve seen one person posting as fact details of Keatesís contract and release clause including a very specific sum required to terminate his contract.
Old 28th June 2020, 16.22:01   #33-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: GUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Sweeney View Post
Iíve no idea of the source of the leak but over the last few weeks Iíve seen one person posting as fact details of Keatesís contract and release clause including a very specific sum required to terminate his contract.
Is that person a former WST board member?
Old 28th June 2020, 16.49:55   #34-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
Is that person a former WST board member?
Not the one I read it was NOrthwalian Dragon.
Old 28th June 2020, 17.07:56   #35-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pmsaturday View Post
Not the one I read it was NOrthwalian Dragon.
Which was leaked publicly on Twitter previously by someone I didn't recognise

Where they heard it from I wouldn't know

If it's a former board member the list is very short for those board members who have resigned/announced their resignations since October 2019
Old 28th June 2020, 17.10:12   #36-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwalian dragon View Post

If it's a former board member the list is very short for those board members who have resigned/announced their resignations since October 2019
Do you have the name or handle of the Twitter user?
Old 28th June 2020, 17.14:05   #37-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:

I appreciate you arenít a fan of the club board at present but the club is ultimately separate and in all our hearts so think it was quite recent can you post it as could help them ensure it wasnít someone connected with the club.
Old 28th June 2020, 17.17:33   #38-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pmsaturday View Post
I appreciate you arenít a fan of the club board at present but the club is ultimately separate and in all our hearts so think it was quite recent can you post it as could help them ensure it wasnít someone connected with the club.
Not a clue sorry who it was sorry. Like I said it wasn't someone I recognised or knew of. I don't have that good of a memory to remember everyone's name for every tweet I've seen on Twitter
Old 28th June 2020, 17.24:25   #39-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Not a clue sorry who it was sorry. Like I said it wasn't someone I recognised or knew of. I don't have that good of a memory to remember everyone's name for every tweet I've seen on Twitter
You saw a random tweet from someone you didnít recognise, and then posted as fact itís contents which contained sensitive/confidential information about our managerís contract? And now have no recollection of the who posted the Tweet?
Old 28th June 2020, 17.33:49   #40-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Sweeney View Post
You saw a random tweet from someone you didn’t recognise, and then posted as fact it’s contents which contained sensitive/confidential information about our manager’s contract? And now have no recollection of the who posted the Tweet?
Well the tweet was quite a while ago. There has been quite a lot of time and discussion between now and that date

Why would I have recollection of a strangers name based on 10 seconds of reading that was posted months ago?

If you're that keen to find out please feel free to email the board members who have resigned or have stated they will be resigning since October 2019

That is of course IF the data breach even relates to Dean Keates. Do you know that it does? Seems odd that you're insistent that it is. Do you know something that we all don't?

Last edited by northwalian dragon; 28th June 2020 at 17.39:52..
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.30:25.