Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th June 2020, 17.41:05   #41-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: WST Statement!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwalian dragon View Post
Well the tweet was quite a while ago. There has been quite a lot of time and discussion between now and that date

Why would I have recollection of a strangers name based on 10 seconds of reading that was posted months ago?

If you're that keen to find out please feel free to email the board members who have resigned or have stated they will be resigning since October 2019

That is of course IF the data breach even relates to Dean Keates. Do you know that it does? Seems odd that you're insistent that it is. Do you know something that we all don't?
10 seconds of reading months, ago?... But you remembered all the details except who posted it? OK....
Old 28th June 2020, 17.56:07   #42-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon4012 View Post
10 seconds of reading months, ago?... But you remembered all the details except who posted it? OK....
Well a tweet has a character limit so approximately 10 seconds of reading. Months ago as the tweet regards Keates' employment here who has been here under a year

Even without remembering anything those two sets of criteria aren't hard to establish.

You also seem insistent that this is to do with Keates' contract?
Old 28th June 2020, 18.08:41   #43-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Well a tweet has a character limit so approximately 10 seconds of reading. Months ago as the tweet regards Keates' employment here who has been here under a year

Even without remembering anything those two sets of criteria aren't hard to establish.

I donít understand why you posted as fact details about Keatesís contract based on a random tweet from someone you didnít recognise or could authenticate the truthfulness of which you spent 10 seconds reading.
Old 28th June 2020, 18.18:57   #44-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:

Didnít you also give details out about how much Hughes was given as a payoff?
Old 28th June 2020, 18.20:16   #45-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Sweeney View Post
I donít understand why you posted as fact details about Keatesís contract based on a random tweet from someone you didnít recognise or could authenticate the truthfulness of which you spent 10 seconds reading.
Why are you so insistent that it is regarding Keates? Do you know something that we all don't?
Old 28th June 2020, 18.35:43   #46-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Why are you so insistent that it is regarding Keates? Do you know something that we all don't?
No. I am just putting two and two together and I may be making five. Just thought it odd at the time that you were posting as fact details about Keatesís and (I think) Hughesís contracts. And now I read this statement from the WST.
Old 28th June 2020, 18.45:06   #47-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
No. I am just putting two and two together and I may be making five. Just thought it odd at the time that you were posting as fact details about Keatesís and (I think) Hughesís contracts. And now I read this statement from the WST.
Didn't you say you hadn't been on RP for a year? Something fishy going on.
Old 28th June 2020, 18.45:56   #48-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Quote:
I've tried to find the tweet for you, no luck. There are many posts about Keates' wage from many other individuals though. Many of these kinds of leaks regarding various individuals have been leaked as far back as the WST takeover. However, based on the comments of those that are very very cosy with the WST saying this breach has something to do with Keates then it could be claimed that the original leaked information was correct.

As you're well aware I am not a former nor current board member If it is what you suggest it is then feel free to contact any of the board members that have resigned or announced their resignations since October 2019. I can get you a list if you like?

But as you say, you don't know if it is Keates' contract that is the subject.
Old 28th June 2020, 18.49:35   #49-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
Didn't you say you hadn't been on RP for a year? Something fishy going on.
It was on Facebook.
Old 28th June 2020, 19.02:05   #50-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Quote:
It was on Facebook.
You'll no doubt be able to search back and see the many posts regarding confidential information throughout the years then Perhaps it is any one of those instances

Even former players have been known to leak salary information

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.29:56.