Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th June 2020, 18.52:15   #31-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: "we do not know who the interested parties are"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
How do you know?
Spencer Harris saying he had no mandate to do anything, turns out up to 49% of the club he could do something with. Then let the WST membership decide.
Old 28th June 2020, 18.59:02   #32-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sleeping giant dies View Post
The clubs dead finished because of these clowns wait till more truths come out
Such as what??
Old 28th June 2020, 19.00:48   #33-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobG View Post
Not at all bizarre if you think about it. Often potential investors use a front man or a legal representative to express their interest. It can be difficult to find out who is actually behind the interest, as we have found out ourselves in the past a couple of times....
This

Tread ever so carefully - the plausible front man but lurking in the background pulling the strings could be a Steven Vaughan or similar.

The big bonus this time is we don't have any assets i.e the stadium is not ours so I am personally mystified why anyone would want to touch it with a barge pole unless to use as a screen for other 'activities' or such a diehard fan or group of fans they genuinely want to piss their life savings up the wall. Obviously if it's the latter then full transparency would surely be beneficial and aid their aim.

What other criteria of person / people would want to take this club on - what's in it for them - views ?
Old 28th June 2020, 19.06:48   #34-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Light View Post
This

Tread ever so carefully - the plausible front man but lurking in the background pulling the strings could be a Steven Vaughan or similar.

The big bonus this time is we don't have any assets i.e the stadium is not ours so I am personally mystified why anyone would want to touch it with a barge pole unless to use as a screen for other 'activities' or such a diehard fan or group of fans they genuinely want to piss their life savings up the wall. Obviously if it's the latter then full transparency would surely be beneficial and aid their aim.

What other criteria of person / people would want to take this club on - what's in it for them - views ?
The way I see the attraction for “investors” is that club could give people taking over a tidy income. Take over a debt free club, with a new stand and new training ground on the way, load it up with debt to pay for the purchase, then pay you and your mates an inflated salary and bonuses to act as CEO, exec chairman, media manager etc. Get a nice Merc or Audi paid for by the club thrown in as well as other perks.
Old 28th June 2020, 19.49:55   #35-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Sweeney View Post
The way I see the attraction for “investors” is that club could give people taking over a tidy income. Take over a debt free club, with a new stand and new training ground on the way, load it up with debt to pay for the purchase, then pay you and your mates an inflated salary and bonuses to act as CEO, exec chairman, media manager etc. Get a nice Merc or Audi paid for by the club thrown in as well as other perks.
Not part of the JCP are you? They posted similar petrified mumblings a while ago.

If we continue to live in fear, we’ll never move forward.

WST are dragging this club down and dividing the fan base like never before which is indisputable.
Old 28th June 2020, 19.55:21   #36-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Bottom of the league courtesy of WST
Old 28th June 2020, 19.57:24   #37-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer Release View Post
Not part of the JCP are you? They posted similar petrified mumblings a while ago.

If we continue to live in fear, we’ll never move forward.

WST are dragging this club down and dividing the fan base like never before which is indisputable.
Of course he is, back on ahead of the elections and has told everyone todays statement is in regards to Keates contract.

Not very subtle.
Old 28th June 2020, 20.07:26   #38-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
Of course he is, back on ahead of the elections and has told everyone todays statement is in regards to Keates contract.

Not very subtle.
There are nine places available I think - I doubt that many people will stand based on past elections plus the stick that those on the board get, so the likelihood is that anyone who does stand will get a seat on the board.

Someone posted questioning why anyone would want to buy a club with no assets and I gave an answer. Not everything is a conspiracy and it’s ok for you and I and others to disagree. It doesn’t mean I’ve been sent here to hypnotise posters by the Wrexham illuminati.

My concern is about the future of our club. There are some positive reasons that people would want to buy our club. But there are also many negative reasons - and that worries me a great deal.
Old 28th June 2020, 20.09:22   #39-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Hays Travel Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post

Not very subtle.
The WST electorate need to be shown how transparent the current Board are and the ones to take Wrexham back to the Football League-lets just pretend the last few months revelations,last season, and the last 3 managerial appointments did not happen.
Old 28th June 2020, 20.16:04   #40-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Edwards View Post
The WST electorate need to be shown how transparent the current Board are and the ones to take Wrexham back to the Football League-lets just pretend the last few months revelations,last season, and the last 3 managerial appointments did not happen.
He's a mate of Lyndsay Jones', certainly has backed plenty of his resolutions over the years. As subtle as a brick to the face and has most likely got the club into further hot water announcing it's in regards to Keates contract on a public forum.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.16:52.