RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   The 8 Candidates. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115889-8-candidates.html)

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 12th July 2020 15.48:13

The 8 Candidates.

So, as we're not going to have a vote and it seems find out about these 8 hopefuls credentials via the usual means. Does anybody know someone/ have you put yourself forward?

I'd be interested too, to hear on what you/they hope to achieve and your/their skillset.

jacthelad 12th July 2020 15.59:51

Re: The 8 Candidates.

Maro mcdougal ( spelling and possibly not even the correct name ha) said on Facebook hes put himself forward
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

cardiffred 12th July 2020 16.45:16

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2370747]So, as we're not going to have a vote and it seems find out about these 8 hopefuls credentials via the usual means. Does anybody know someone/ have you put yourself forward?

I'd be interested too, to hear on what you/they hope to achieve and your/their skillset.[/QUOTE]

Like I said months ago, it's easier to get people onto the WST board than most think. Hopefully an opportunity for change hasn't been lost.

standman 12th July 2020 18.02:32

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2370751]Like I said months ago, it's easier to get people onto the WST board than most think. Hopefully an opportunity for change hasn't been lost.[/QUOTE]

I think it’s just got worse.

cardiffred 12th July 2020 19.20:03

[QUOTE=standman;2370761]I think it’s just got worse.[/QUOTE]

Disappointing if that's true. Especially after some posters giving it large about some of the great candidates who would be on there.

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 12th July 2020 20.53:59

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2370770]Disappointing if that's true. Especially after some posters giving it large about some of the great candidates who would be on there.[/QUOTE]

I'd keep my powder dry if I were you... you'll look a fool.

northwalian dragon 12th July 2020 20.57:06

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2370770]Disappointing if that's true. Especially after some posters giving it large about some of the great candidates who would be on there.[/QUOTE]

From being a called a happy clapper not so long ago I used to wonder why there was so much animosity from certain people.

Since voicing my concerns publicly I know exactly why now.

Anyone that may change things or advocates for change at the club will be subject to abuse, dirty tactics, intimidation and all sorts of grief. You're subject to a whisper campaign and its a long chain of individuals that are very cosy with certain people and willing to do the dirty work.

We are a nasty little club and we'll reap what we sow. Sadly that'll be at the detriment to our historic club.

Haruki 12th July 2020 20.58:14

Ask yourself why candidates may have been wary of standing when some showing an interest are being subjected to online abuse from anonymous sources, videos of the private details released on twitter, their employers being contacted.
Also ask yourself why so many resigned from WST board positions over the past 13 months

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 12th July 2020 21.01:13

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2370787]From being a called a happy clapper not so long ago I used to wonder why there was so much animosity from certain people.

Since voicing my concerns publicly I know exactly why now.

Anyone that may change things or advocates for change at the club will be subject to abuse, dirty tactics, intimidation and all sorts of grief. You're subject to a whisper campaign and its a long chain of individuals that are very cosy with certain people and willing to do the dirty work.

We are a nasty little club and we'll reap what we sow. Sadly that'll be at the detriment to our historic club.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, can't blame anyone for not going for it with such goings on. Goodluck to those who are looking to enact change, first resignation in October?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.12:24.