Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th July 2020, 13.21:30   #37-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: October 3rd start ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinster View Post
I'm with you all the way on this fluffy, ignore all the pessimistic doubters and diehard gloom and doomsayers on this site.
Brinster rhymes with spinster.
Old 28th July 2020, 14.11:46   #38-0 (permalink)

Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightown Brymbo Red View Post
They will be lucky to sell a 1000 season tickets be a huge financial blow.

Notapenny more
I don't think that will be the case. Whilst alot of RP are very vocal I still think people will want to go.
Old 28th July 2020, 14.26:19   #39-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuxton_Forever red View Post
I don't think that will be the case. Whilst alot of RP are very vocal I still think people will want to go.
Yeah, I'm planning on getting a season ticket. I cannot resist.
Old 28th July 2020, 14.34:55   #40-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hometown Unicorn View Post
Yeah, I'm planning on getting a season ticket. I cannot resist.
Me too.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 28th July 2020, 14.36:30   #41-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: MRS

If the team put together is decent and results improve obviously crowds will come back but the way we have lurched from one bad decision to the next and multiple poor showings last few seasons many fans have had their fill and rightly so imo. I imagine a core of 2.5 k will turn up regardless of results, until last season I counted myself in this number but no longer.
Old 28th July 2020, 15.05:33   #42-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

If we use all of the seats available then the max capacity for next season will be 3500. Government proposals are for one seat in every three to allow for social distancing
Old 28th July 2020, 15.42:15   #43-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: UPPER YALE STAND TOWN END

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinster View Post
I'm with you all the way on this fluffy, ignore all the pessimistic doubters and diehard gloom and doomsayers on this site.
I always do.
Old 28th July 2020, 15.45:24   #44-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: UPPER YALE STAND TOWN END

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDBULL View Post
If we use all of the seats available then the max capacity for next season will be 3500. Government proposals are for one seat in every three to allow for social distancing
I hadn't heard that but it makes perfect sense. All the doomsters and criticisers on here will not be going so we will be safer without them?
Old 28th July 2020, 15.47:19   #45-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDBULL View Post
That's UK Gov proposals. If past experience is anything to go by Welsh Gov will either allow less fans or push back date fans are allowed at sports events at all.

They almost certainly won't do exactly the same as the UK Gov as they have to be seen to be acting independently.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.59:49.