Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 1st August 2020, 09.08:20   #10-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale
Twitter: @

Default Re: Let the truth come out... all of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
Problem is that there is no hard evidence. I firmly believe that some fans have been victims of a campaign to discredit them in the past and it appears that employers have been contacted but unless the evidence of that has been saved, it's just hearsay.
So those fans who've said this has happened and mentioned it here are lying then?
Old 1st August 2020, 09.33:46   #11-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:

Quay Red specifically says he believes it’s happened, so not sure why you think he’s saying people are lying. I 100% believe it happened; however I don’t think Four Four Two or anyone similar will go near it without evidence because there’s too much of a risk legally. Agree it would be great to see the full story come out and if people are able to share evidence it would be fantastic.
Old 1st August 2020, 09.55:09   #12-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomWFC View Post
So those fans who've said this has happened and mentioned it here are lying then?
Exactly the opposite of what he said !!
Old 1st August 2020, 10.02:10   #13-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
Problem is that there is no hard evidence. I firmly believe that some fans have been victims of a campaign to discredit them in the past and it appears that employers have been contacted but unless the evidence of that has been saved, it's just hearsay.
I think in the scenario where you're dragged into your employers office or HR department, no matter the circumstances, there is often an element of panic... Its your livelihood, your means of supporting your family. Imagine the situation, being told that your job is at risk because of something you've said about the way a football club is running on a social media platform totally unrelated to your employer... The last thing on your mind is most likely the thought to ask for written evidence of the complaint allegation. Once it's all put to bed, can you imagine going back and raking it up to ask for copies of the correspondence or a written report from HR detailing the event. Not an easy thing to do. Id not believe it myself, but I've known one of the people who has made such a claim since I was about 11, and they are not the sort of person to make something up for attention or any other reason.

It's a spiteful mindset. When I was in sixth form (so long ago now) while RP was managed by someone else, my username was registered using my college email as at home I didn't have a computer or access to the Internet. I made a stupid throwaway comment that wasn't offensive in nature, I shouldn't have said it, but the RP admin at that time reported it to the college and I lost my Internet access. I'm not drawing a direct comparison just highlighting that there is a type of person who takes pleasure in wielding some kind of power over others.

Anyway back on track... I truly wish that someone who has experienced this is somehow in a position to obtain written evidence supporting the allegations because surely this needs to have a line drawn under it at some point. Even a report from HR detailing the investigation would serve as evidence and I'm certain you're entitled to ask for this?
Old 1st August 2020, 10.03:22   #14-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Quote:
What I do know is one football board member was according to Twitter in Slovakia, due to how it works it changes lanaguage setting based on which country you're in. So, if you were to search on Google for a specific person and a VPN they were using was based in Slovakia, it comes up in Slovakian rather than English for the person searching. Ultimately this does not affect the users experience nor should they see any difference in language.

I'm bot sure how you can be in Slovakia for weeks and be tweeting views from the office along the north Wales coast. Screenshots are available.

Suspicions have surrounded that person for sometime regarding emailing employers and other such Internet based hate crime. Doesnt help I'm told they go around openly bragging about it.

Last edited by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo; 1st August 2020 at 10.07:32..
Old 1st August 2020, 10.10:59   #15-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -luke View Post
I think in the scenario where you're dragged into your employers office or HR department, no matter the circumstances, there is often an element of panic... Its your livelihood, your means of supporting your family. Imagine the situation, being told that your job is at risk because of something you've said about the way a football club is running on a social media platform totally unrelated to your employer... The last thing on your mind is most likely the thought to ask for written evidence of the complaint allegation. Once it's all put to bed, can you imagine going back and raking it up to ask for copies of the correspondence or a written report from HR detailing the event. Not an easy thing to do. Id not believe it myself, but I've known one of the people who has made such a claim since I was about 11, and they are not the sort of person to make something up for attention or any other reason.

It's a spiteful mindset. When I was in sixth form (so long ago now) while RP was managed by someone else, my username was registered using my college email as at home I didn't have a computer or access to the Internet. I made a stupid throwaway comment that wasn't offensive in nature, I shouldn't have said it, but the RP admin at that time reported it to the college and I lost my Internet access. I'm not drawing a direct comparison just highlighting that there is a type of person who takes pleasure in wielding some kind of power over others.

Anyway back on track... I truly wish that someone who has experienced this is somehow in a position to obtain written evidence supporting the allegations because surely this needs to have a line drawn under it at some point. Even a report from HR detailing the investigation would serve as evidence and I'm certain you're entitled to ask for this?
Would any employer really take it seriously?

I mean a football club as large as Wrexham go crying to whichever company / business about he's said / she's said.

Its just pathetic!
Old 1st August 2020, 10.16:58   #16-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Quote:
Evidence is Crucial. Much that I have read on here has been hearsay and at times innuendo. As they say
Publish and be damned . You might then convince me .
Old 1st August 2020, 10.23:03   #17-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section

Quote:
QR isn’t saying that. Without actual proof it is hearsay.
Old 1st August 2020, 10.23:24   #18-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Quote:
I, like many others on here, have become totally dismayed with how the club is run. We're seemingly lurching from one embarrassing episode to the next. The whole club from top to bottom, in both an administrative sense and a footballing sense, has become shambolic. I won't repeatedly mention the failures we've had to endure, we all know what they are.

The vast majority of us want to see complete change of ownership to arrest this drastic slide in our position - both in a footballing sense and the club as a whole. It's evident to me that those in charge have absolutely no intention of relinquishing their hold on proceedings any time soon - to me this will endanger the club's very existense.

There have been such disgraceful things that have happened, I apologise if I've missed any obvious ones, such as:

Treatment of the DSA
The shocking mis-treatment of the Youth Set-Up and those involved (as highlighted by Bagger Vance amongst others)
Targeting people ('dissenters' if you like) by intimidation, including contacting their employers and publishing private information about them.
The lies regarding Don Bircham and what he's subsequently had to endure.
Groves Training Ground proposals and its lack of substance.

I'm sure there are many others to add to this list, a list that just wouldn't be tolerated at any other proffesional club. So what I was wondering is should all of this, every last sordid detail, be put together into some kind of exposè that can be sent (and maybe published) in something like FourFourTwo Magazine or some other football publication, or maybe sent to Radio Wales/Cymru or 5Live etc. Every poster on here who has suffered at the hands of those running the club, every one who knows for a fact that these things have happened and would be willing to show proof and bring to light about the dreadful goings on.

We know local media wouldn't dare do it, it's all too cosy a relationship with the club.

I just feel the only way we may see change is to expose the truth, expose it fully on a national level. Surely this would then open the eyes of those fans that blindly follow the WST and believe all is well.

Stirring up some fervour around our predicament and exposing those behaviours from people who've acted so abhorrently at the helm of our club.

Thoughts?
The absolute shambles of recruitment of managers and assistants and god awful players over the last 5 years or so. Total waate of the Ward monies and above average attendance monies
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.45:24.