RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Consortium Bid (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115971-consortium-bid.html)

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 2nd August 2020 08.23:33

Consortium Bid

So as I said weeks back now, an offers on the table, through in to the mix the club asking about changes to the constitution. Plus we're pushing through a training ground with no cash...

It's sounding like Robbie Savage is part of the consortium. Although his involvement is rumour.

Maccie 2nd August 2020 08.42:09

Re: Consortium Bid

There has been an offer of help or purchase on the table for quite a while from a certain couple. Totally legit with no strings. When SH was asked about it, he wasn’t happy, said they didn’t need any help, this was just before it started to emerge that we are in fact in a poor financial state, and without the Ward money would now be bankrupt!
Common knowledge within the club.

Ooh aah Paskin 2nd August 2020 08.45:00

I am very open to hearing more about this consortium (or consortiums) if more than one.
Whilst fan ownership is a good idea I feel we have gone as far as we can go under it. We need fresh outlooks before we stagnate and fall lower.

jacthelad 2nd August 2020 08.45:49

Get it bought and save us from this nightmare
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

mold road trendy 2nd August 2020 08.47:59

[QUOTE=jacthelad;2375050]Get it bought and save us from this nightmare
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Agree

ruthinred 2nd August 2020 08.50:37

Somethings been. Going on,, this survey has not come out of nothing,,, my question regards interest was conveniently ignored yesterday

We blatantly can't afford this new Training ground, so perhaps they're hoping to secure investment ?

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 2nd August 2020 08.50:54

[QUOTE=Maccie;2375048]There has been an offer of help or purchase on the table for quite a while from a certain couple. Totally legit with no strings. When SH was asked about it, he wasn’t happy, said they didn’t need any help, this was just before it started to emerge that we are in fact in a poor financial state, and without the Ward money would now be bankrupt!
Common knowledge within the club.[/QUOTE]

I've heard others have done similar, for whatever reason we only get told about the offers that turn out not to be serious.

Willywill 2nd August 2020 08.55:57

Please..........if there is a God !

chef1 2nd August 2020 08.59:10

While we are being lied to constantly so a certain few people can remain in the corridors of power No one knows what to believe . The lies involved and cover up over the don saga is staggering even Issueing statements and changing minutes to cover up

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.49:28.