RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham dream of this - Harrogate promoted in playoff final (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115973-wrexham-dream-harrogate-promoted-playoff-final.html)

Inside Left 2nd August 2020 10.28:07

Wrexham dream of this - Harrogate promoted in playoff final

Today sees the play off final at Wembley and its live on BT sport. Little Harrogate (Not a big club) erm..... are taking on Notts Co.
What a shame their fans will miss the match live at Wembley and bumbing Borris and his rules have ruined the clubs efforts to have the big screen event at Harrogate ground.
Who? I wonder will be heading to the Football League come 5pm ?

Who knows when the various troubles pass the club by - Wrexham might well be in Harrogate or Notts position next season. Lets hope.

Prodigal Dragon 2nd August 2020 10.29:36

Re: Wrexham dream of this

[QUOTE=Inside Left;2375078]Today sees the play off final at Wembley and its live on BT sport. Little Harrogate (Not a big club) erm..... are taking on Notts Co.
What a shame their fans will miss the match live at Wembley and bumbing Borris and his rules have ruined the clubs efforts to have the big screen event at Harrogate ground.
Who? I wonder will be heading to the Football League come 5pm ?

Who knows when the various troubles pass the club by - Wrexham might well be in Harrogate or Notts position next season. Lets hope.[/QUOTE]

If Harrogate win, we could put in a bid for their pitch for the new training ground. Might be going cheap!

Cartman 2nd August 2020 10.30:58

Harrogate - promoted to the Conference in 2018, play offs 2019, play off final with possible promotion 2020.

Notts County - relegated from FL in 2019 and cited by Pete Jones as a negative example of private ownership, got bought by new owners and despite having virtually no players a week before the season started, they are now in the play off final in their first season at this level.

Meanwhile...

Ooh aah Paskin 2nd August 2020 10.31:54

Hope Notts County win, no question.
Decent club, huge fan base, one of the originals.
I wouldnt be upset if they returned to the league.

I can't see us doing that for a long time, if ever.

Hightown Brymbo Red 2nd August 2020 10.37:00

[QUOTE=Cartman;2375080]Harrogate - promoted to the Conference in 2018, play offs 2019, play off final with possible promotion 2020.

Notts County - relegated from FL in 2019 and cited by Pete Jones as a negative example of private ownership, got bought by new owners and despite having virtually no players a week before the season started, they are now in the play off final in their first season at this level.

Meanwhile...[/QUOTE]

County were a complete mess a few weeks before the season started

Vorporix 2nd August 2020 10.37:32

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2375081]Hope Notts County win, no question.
Decent club, huge fan base, one of the originals.
I wouldnt be upset if they returned to the league.

I can't see us doing that for a long time, if ever.[/QUOTE]

I agree........but another part of me thinks I would rather be playing Notts County than Harrogate next season!

Ooh aah Paskin 2nd August 2020 10.40:26

[QUOTE=Vorporix;2375086]I agree........but another part of me thinks I would rather be playing Notts County than Harrogate next season![/QUOTE]

I'm just happy we aren't playing the likes of Boston etc next season. I feel that was a distinct possibility if Covid hadn't stopped the season.

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 2nd August 2020 10.45:36

Blimey... When does the Last Chance Salloon open for these fans owned pretenders.

John Neals Dynasty 2nd August 2020 10.47:50

[QUOTE=Cartman;2375080]Harrogate - promoted to the Conference in 2018, play offs 2019, play off final with possible promotion 2020.

Meanwhile...[/QUOTE]

Well said your post sums up the state of this club overtaken by little Harrogate or Notts County one season down here.

Meanwhile at the circus that is Wrexham we have no chance of ever going up, Stockport another one who will be back in the league before us...
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.58:21.