Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 2nd August 2020, 10.28:07   #1-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Wrexham dream of this - Harrogate promoted in playoff final

Today sees the play off final at Wembley and its live on BT sport. Little Harrogate (Not a big club) erm..... are taking on Notts Co.
What a shame their fans will miss the match live at Wembley and bumbing Borris and his rules have ruined the clubs efforts to have the big screen event at Harrogate ground.
Who? I wonder will be heading to the Football League come 5pm ?

Who knows when the various troubles pass the club by - Wrexham might well be in Harrogate or Notts position next season. Lets hope.
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2020, 10.29:36   #2-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Prodigal Dragon's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand Centre Section
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham dream of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Left View Post
Today sees the play off final at Wembley and its live on BT sport. Little Harrogate (Not a big club) erm..... are taking on Notts Co.
What a shame their fans will miss the match live at Wembley and bumbing Borris and his rules have ruined the clubs efforts to have the big screen event at Harrogate ground.
Who? I wonder will be heading to the Football League come 5pm ?

Who knows when the various troubles pass the club by - Wrexham might well be in Harrogate or Notts position next season. Lets hope.
If Harrogate win, we could put in a bid for their pitch for the new training ground. Might be going cheap!
__________________
UP THE TOWN! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.... well, I have others. GROUCHO MARX
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2020, 10.30:58   #3-0 (permalink)
First Teamer
 
Cartman's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham dream of this

Harrogate - promoted to the Conference in 2018, play offs 2019, play off final with possible promotion 2020.

Notts County - relegated from FL in 2019 and cited by Pete Jones as a negative example of private ownership, got bought by new owners and despite having virtually no players a week before the season started, they are now in the play off final in their first season at this level.

Meanwhile...
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2020, 10.31:54   #4-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Ooh aah Paskin's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Real Name: ?
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham dream of this

Hope Notts County win, no question.
Decent club, huge fan base, one of the originals.
I wouldnt be upset if they returned to the league.

I can't see us doing that for a long time, if ever.
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2020, 10.37:00   #5-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Garry
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham dream of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
Harrogate - promoted to the Conference in 2018, play offs 2019, play off final with possible promotion 2020.

Notts County - relegated from FL in 2019 and cited by Pete Jones as a negative example of private ownership, got bought by new owners and despite having virtually no players a week before the season started, they are now in the play off final in their first season at this level.

Meanwhile...
County were a complete mess a few weeks before the season started
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2020, 10.37:32   #6-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Vorporix's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham dream of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
Hope Notts County win, no question.
Decent club, huge fan base, one of the originals.
I wouldnt be upset if they returned to the league.

I can't see us doing that for a long time, if ever.

I agree........but another part of me thinks I would rather be playing Notts County than Harrogate next season!
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2020, 10.40:26   #7-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Ooh aah Paskin's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Real Name: ?
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham dream of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorporix View Post
I agree........but another part of me thinks I would rather be playing Notts County than Harrogate next season!
I'm just happy we aren't playing the likes of Boston etc next season. I feel that was a distinct possibility if Covid hadn't stopped the season.
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2020, 10.45:36   #8-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero
 
Wrexham's Patrick Bateman's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS Near Kop end
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham dream of this

Blimey... When does the Last Chance Salloon open for these fans owned pretenders.
__________________
Always right... FACT
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2020, 10.47:50   #9-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
John Neals Dynasty's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
Harrogate - promoted to the Conference in 2018, play offs 2019, play off final with possible promotion 2020.

Notts County - relegated from FL in 2019 and cited by Pete Jones as a negative example of private ownership, got bought by new owners and despite having virtually no players a week before the season started, they are now in the play off final in their first season at this level.

Meanwhile...

Well said your post sums up the state of this club overtaken by little Harrogate or Notts County one season down here.

Meanwhile at the circus that is Wrexham we have no chance of ever going up, Stockport another one who will be back in the league before us...
Posted via mobile theme

Last edited by John Neals Dynasty; 2nd August 2020 at 10.48:55..
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2020, 10.57:32   #10-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: The Bell End
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham dream of this

Good luck to the winners, both currently well run clubs and worthy of a place in the final.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.20:10.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12