Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 7th August 2020, 14.05:26   #31-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Resolution R - The COE and The Clubs Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewilli View Post
Every fan should get behind this.

Be interesting to see what arguments are against this and a high YES vote should pre-empt a review outcome. This should be an area that the whole fan base can get behind and bring back a bit of belief that we can start to want to go in the same direction.

A rider with this would be, our fanbase need to show patience and a great deal of support for the young players. Far too many have been on the receiving end of criticism in the past, always being compared to previous kids like Hughes, Owen and Hardy etc. and the bigger picture needs to be seen that the youth football is as high on the agenda as the first team at Wxm AFC. Constant comparisons are made with the success at Crewe but previous managers there have had stick for spending as much time on the training ground with the kids as the the first team.
Here he is again, blaming the fans.

You got roundly crushed on consortium thread after your desperate attempt at spin, take a read, you conveniently missed it...

Consortium Bid
Old 7th August 2020, 15.58:38   #32-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger Vance View Post
No you can vote online before the meeting I believe
When I do the online vote I am given the option of letting the chairman vote or picking someone who is at the meeting. Does that mean I can't just vote myself?
Old 7th August 2020, 16.00:25   #33-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_holt_dragon View Post
When I do the online vote I am given the option of letting the chairman vote or picking someone who is at the meeting. Does that mean I can't just vote myself?
Should let you vote - others already have.

Giving proxy to the chair will result in a no
Old 7th August 2020, 16.18:15   #34-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger Vance View Post
Should let you vote - others already have.

Giving proxy to the chair will result in a no
The way it works is that you give the chair proxy to cast your vote. Then you enter your acceptance of the resolution or you can reject it or abstain.
As it's counted by an independent body the votes cast through the chair are pre recorded.
Old 7th August 2020, 16.21:40   #35-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
The way it works is that you give the chair proxy to cast your vote. Then you enter your acceptance of the resolution or you can reject it or abstain.
As it's counted by an independent body the votes cast through the chair are pre recorded.
Aha - understood
Old 7th August 2020, 16.37:47   #36-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
So the chair can't overrule your vote?
Old 7th August 2020, 16.53:21   #37-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: GUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_holt_dragon View Post
So the chair can't overrule your vote?
No, would be pointless asking you to vote one of three ways first. However this is WST.
Old 7th August 2020, 17.05:01   #38-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrytactics View Post
No, would be pointless asking you to vote one of three ways first. However this is WST.
For something which is as simple as a FOR or AGAINST the structure is akin to a dogs dinner. There should be a clear vote for a member without reference to the Chair. Probably not the WST's structure could be the firm brought it to handle it.
Who Knows. Members are paying for this.
Old 8th August 2020, 11.26:33   #39-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Left View Post
For something which is as simple as a FOR or AGAINST the structure is akin to a dogs dinner. There should be a clear vote for a member without reference to the Chair. Probably not the WST's structure could be the firm brought it to handle it.
Who Knows. Members are paying for this.
A dogs dinner. Cripes that’s laughable. It’s just the proper way for you to register your vote without going.

The voting was quick and easy.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.40:35.