RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   First day back at training? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116048-first-day-back-training.html)

FieldtownRed 17th August 2020 09.21:37

First day back at training?

Any news from Nine Acres? Has the grass been cut? Who’s in the car pool? Has Darlington been spotted? Etc etc etc.

redinsaudi 17th August 2020 09.26:05

Re: First day back at training?

[QUOTE=FieldtownRed;2378685]Any news from Nine Acres? Has the grass been cut? Who’s in the car pool? Has Darlington been spotted? Etc etc etc.[/QUOTE]

Grass not cut, so I could only see Pearson, unsure about Harris and Durrell!

wrexhamforever16 17th August 2020 09.31:48

Darlington only does one day a week don’t he? So may miss him today!! Imagine be some signing(s) announces today

Iesty 17th August 2020 09.41:15

[QUOTE=wrexhamforever16;2378691]Darlington only does one day a week don’t he? So may miss him today!! Imagine be some signing(s) announces today[/QUOTE]

Darlington turning up at any point this week will be confirmation that he has signed a new contract, otherwise he isnt with us at present

looking forward to the guess who when they release first day training pics later!

marinman 17th August 2020 09.48:28

[QUOTE=redinsaudi;2378688]Grass not cut, so I could only see Pearson, unsure about Harris and Durrell![/QUOTE]
:)

Phils-an-alki 17th August 2020 09.53:35

[QUOTE=FieldtownRed;2378685]Any news from Nine Acres? Has the grass been cut? Who’s in the car pool? Has Darlington been spotted? Etc etc etc.[/QUOTE]

Went past the Nine acres the other day, looked abandoned. Grass could have hidden snipers.

Need to get Saunders back to cut the grass

Prodigal Dragon 17th August 2020 10.00:01

Gavin Williamson is holding the first class in the new-build school: how to bugger-up your A-B-C-D-E!;)

Inside Left 17th August 2020 10.25:43

My golfing friend has given up on the nine acre as he feel the length of grass and uneven surface is affecting his game.

Northern Prem lads had their first friendlies on Saturday and Kings Lynn's match at Bishops was called off due to waterlogged pitch!

Iesty 17th August 2020 10.40:34

I just saw on Instagram that Wrexhams official account has put a picture of a ball on the pitch with the message Back at it

On this basis, I assume we are training at the stadium? do we still have access to Nine Acre?!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.33:51.