Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13th September 2020, 09.13:36   #55-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road season ticket holder
Twitter: @

Default Re: Join the wst.

Rejoined, Had to fiddle a bit with my date of birth but otherwise no problems had two Emails back confirming the transaction.
Old 13th September 2020, 09.20:31   #56-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Light View Post
There are numerous issues here - it smacks of not being trialled & tested properly from a punters point of view - during the lockdown my shopping has virtually transformed 'totally' - I have purchased numerous products and have to say paying £15 to re join the WST is the most difficult / problematic system I have encountered.

The downside of not having a better on line system is it is creating totally avoidable work for others - many seem to be giving up and sending in cheques - some may not bother at all.

The on line system needs re visiting by those that have set it up - some guidance notes / problem solutions attached to the system might help some.
What a shambles! Just spent ages trying to pay via the “portal” and it just doesn’t work.
According to the email, the sub is £12 per annum so I have paid via BACS at my own risk due to my bank being unable to verify the account details. I just hope whoever is administering this can read a bank statement which is probably printed on parchment paper as I have paid for my membership and my Dad’s but did ensure that the correct ID numbers were used as the reference.

Will we be sent new membership cards?
Old 13th September 2020, 09.24:53   #57-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Cold Road Stand

I had my email last week clicked on the link and had no trouble, I did get a message saying timed out, but I did get a confirmation email saying transaction completed.
Old 13th September 2020, 10.42:27   #58-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
There are numerous issues here - it smacks of not being trialled & tested properly from a punters point of view - during the lockdown my shopping has virtually transformed 'totally' - I have purchased numerous products and have to say paying £15 to re join the WST is the most difficult / problematic system I have encountered.

The downside of not having a better on line system is it is creating totally avoidable work for others - many seem to be giving up and sending in cheques - some may not bother at all.

The on line system needs re visiting by those that have set it up - some guidance notes / problem solutions attached to the system might help some.
Just joined after a couple of years away. Found it very easy or maybe I was just lucky lol
Old 13th September 2020, 11.19:21   #59-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by totesey2 View Post
Rejoined, Had to fiddle a bit with my date of birth but otherwise no problems had two Emails back confirming the transaction.
How did you input your date of birth ?
There is a square on the far right of the screen line - I hit this and it gave me the ability to scroll through the decades - took ages - the older you are the further back in time you have to scroll - is there a quicker way - does anyone know which may help others especially with the clock ticking down.
Old 13th September 2020, 11.36:42   #60-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: yale paddock

Quote:
How did you input your date of birth ?
There is a square on the far right of the screen line - I hit this and it gave me the ability to scroll through the decades - took ages - the older you are the further back in time you have to scroll - is there a quicker way - does anyone know which may help others especially with the clock ticking down.
If you set your date of birth for this year for example 15/08/2020 then press set on the bottom right corner. Then open up the date of birth and click on the year 2020 you can then scroll back through the years in seconds and press set when you get to your correct birth year.
Old 13th September 2020, 19.23:18   #61-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Tech End.

If any commercial website was this difficult to pay into the firm would go bankrupt.
Old 13th September 2020, 22.26:53   #62-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moldroadred View Post
Link wouldn’t work on my iPad or computer so I had to use PayPal
Hi there

Sorry its so late in the day to bring this up, but over the weekend it has become apparent that Flowte (the payment website) may have some compatibility issues with Apple based browsers.

Maybe trying an alternative browser will give better results.

Regards

Glyn.
Old 13th September 2020, 23.56:18   #63-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: The Pigeon Loft
Twitter: @glynthemilk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgy Keeper View Post
Hi there

Sorry its so late in the day to bring this up, but over the weekend it has become apparent that Flowte (the payment website) may have some compatibility issues with Apple based browsers.

Maybe trying an alternative browser will give better results.

Regards

Glyn.
I struggled initially, but as I'm an actual IT Consultant, and to save some of the last minute brigade some time, I thought I'd test out some Apple devices/browsers I have handy (all patched to latest versions):

iOS/iPadOS (13.7)
Safari: Doesn't work
Firefox: Doesn't work
Chrome: Doesn't work
Opera: Doesn't work

MacOS (Catalina 10.15.6)
Safari: Doesn't work
Firefox: Doesn't work
Chrome: WORKS LIKE A CHARM! WOO-HOO!
Opera: Doesn't work

(NB: That Dodgy Keeper account is a different Glyn)
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.40:06.