Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13th September 2020, 08.22:11   #28-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Darlington signs new contract

Nothing to do with the FAW Trust paying his wages I'm sure...
Old 13th September 2020, 08.31:31   #29-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by redinsaudi View Post
Just one more reason why I won’t rejoin the WST or sponsor a red passion shirt despite my passion for the club. Spencer et al rewarding failure again.
Thank God for the 53 others then.
Old 13th September 2020, 08.36:54   #30-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrexham's Patrick Bateman View Post
Not getting personal about any of the characters involved in this.. (Not if I can help it anyway).
But this does show, how unqualified our Board are. Just carry on, as if being bottom of the Conference, and almost getting relegated never happened.
You can't really blame them. After all, they do have jobs and home life to squeeze in with their self indulgent running of a football club.
Let’s be honest, we’re a part-time non-league club run by volunteers in their spare time.

There’s only so far we can get with this approach when we’re up against professionally run clubs.
Old 13th September 2020, 08.54:50   #31-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch View Post
Thank God for the 53 others then.
Just hope they don’t use your hard earn cash on Pep
Old 13th September 2020, 09.22:22   #32-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

We know exactly where the money raised is going, who has contributed and sadly who hasn’t.

Disappointed that with your Saudi millions you can’t spare £20 from a brutal regime to support your local club but each to their own I guess.
Old 13th September 2020, 09.44:13   #33-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand

The yanks will get rid of him.
Old 13th September 2020, 09.53:08   #34-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch View Post
We know exactly where the money raised is going, who has contributed and sadly who hasn’t.

Disappointed that with your Saudi millions you can’t spare £20 from a brutal regime to support your local club but each to their own I guess.
You did a fantastic job raising the money and ,as you say, we know where it is going.
Old 13th September 2020, 12.45:10   #35-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: MRS - Mold End or ERS Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer Release View Post
I was referring to the clubs management of his contract in relation to the failures under his involvement amongst other things.

But whilst you brought the subject up, several players are than happy to comment on what they think of CD.

What has he achieved so far at Wrexham fc?
What has he achieved in a coaching capacity within the professional game so far?
What’s your view on the ‘set up not to lose’ tactics implemented by him over a succession of managers?
Why did Sam Rickets start phasing him out which he didn’t like?
Why haven’t any managers that have moved on taken him with them? (Including Keates)
Why are we the only professional football club in the uk with a head coach working one day a week?
Why is he Involved in the recruitment of managers and subsequently protecting his own role?
Do you have any positives to offer in relation to CD? Any?!
Set up not to lose tactics, like it or not, makes us competitive in this league. We probably would have made the POs if Keates wouldn't have left. We were dire under Mills the season before. We probably would have made top 3 if Ricketts stayed. I appreciate we were more attacking but how do you know he phased Darlington out? Hughes tried to change the tactics and it failed. Partial due to the players he signed and him being inept. If we'd have stuck to out guns and signed 3 class attackers you never know.

I'm assuming he stays at Wrexham as he works part time.

Is he involved in protecting his own role? I know it's been rumoured but no one actually knows if that's a requirement for the job is to work with Darlington (Mills didn't)

I'm not here to say he's the best coach ever, I'm just not sure he's as bad as anyone makes out. I appreciate he's cheap and part time but I'm confident if Keates didn't want him he'd be gone and I think our defensive football is dire to watch but it's 100% more effective than trying to match Salford etc
Old 13th September 2020, 15.26:02   #36-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: MRS

At least the club have learned something about PR. Imagine how much worse the reaction if it had been announced ahead of 10 decent new signings
Posted via mobile theme
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.51:31.