RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Massive Long shot, but (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116134-massive-long-shot-but.html)

thames valley red 14th September 2020 17.19:05

Massive Long shot, but

May sound mad, I'm convinced though that the new consortium is something to do with jamie carragher, he has a lot of business interests in Liverpool and is partners with the owners of Flanagan builders who are immensely rich people, maybe he thinks he can do a gary neville and salford with a bigger club, just a longshore but hope it becomes a reality

Prodigal Dragon 14th September 2020 17.22:05

Re: Massive Long shot, but

[QUOTE=thames valley red;2384179]May sound mad, I'm convinced though that the new consortium is something to do with jamie carragher, he has a lot of business interests in Liverpool and is partners with the owners of Flanagan builders who are immensely rich people, maybe he thinks he can do a gary neville and salford with a bigger club, just a longshore but hope it becomes a reality[/QUOTE]

A better theory than Trump for ‘Make Wrexham Great Again’!:)

Birdy 14th September 2020 17.23:57

I like that theory Carragher would want to wipe the floor with Neville lol

Rhosddu Red 14th September 2020 17.45:27

[QUOTE=thames valley red;2384179]May sound mad, I'm convinced though that the new consortium is something to do with jamie carragher, he has a lot of business interests in Liverpool and is partners with the owners of Flanagan builders who are immensely rich people, maybe he thinks he can do a gary neville and salford with a bigger club, just a longshore but hope it becomes a reality[/QUOTE]

Wouldn’t he buy Tranmere or Southport then??

thames valley red 14th September 2020 17.48:22

Maybe yes but maybe no, wrexham as a whole could have a far bigger draw than both, I believe,

Haruki 14th September 2020 17.48:48

It is definitely not Carragher. 100% I know it isn’t

Rhosddu Red 14th September 2020 17.49:16

[QUOTE=Haruki;2384202]It is definitely not Carragher. 100% I know it isn’t[/QUOTE]

Do you know who it is?

crazywelsh 14th September 2020 17.55:02

[QUOTE=Haruki;2384202]It is definitely not Carragher. 100% I know it isn’t[/QUOTE]

Come on haruki pm me hun, Iv just read wrexham fans chat and Wrexham fans United on Facebook, safe to say the cult following still don’t want this and I believe this deal will get voted down.

jacthelad 14th September 2020 17.58:30

[QUOTE=crazywelsh;2384206]Come on haruki pm me hun, Iv just read wrexham fans chat and Wrexham fans United on Facebook, safe to say the cult following still don’t want this and I believe this deal will get voted down.[/QUOTE]

Literally the only chance it's got is if lord Spencer says he supports it.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.23:01.