Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16th September 2020, 13.10:31   #51-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
I donít want to discredit any work of the DSA, itís a good idea they offer a service that not many clubs do.

But where does it end, with social distancing now in place even less can fit on any platform.

Why donít we just try and get a portion of the new stand wheel chair friendly, a whole tier with wider entry points for ease of access, itís going to be rebuilt and could be done so at a whole tier level making enough room for 100s then itís solved and then focus on the real matters at the club ie the football. It will be all this arguing about this stand and then the next two that they want.

Itís like all we discuss is anything other than the actual business product ie what happens on the pitch. Thatís what defines a football club and brings fans in the ground not community work itís all politics we arenít a charity.
The Wst think we are a charity always out with the begging buckets.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 16th September 2020, 13.37:41   #52-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Default Re: How would you spend £2m?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
The Wst think we are a charity always out with the begging buckets.
Posted via mobile theme
Thatís the issue, thereís no accountability for anything and too much politics.

Itís not even about the football anymore itís about the community politics, itís had 8 years and all it has really achieved is a huge fan base split.

Even when speaking of investment money those who like the community idea are telling everyone they are spending the money before they can run but they want it spent on a disabled platform and itís everyone else is not decent etc. Iím fed up of it, I want a football club well ran as a business that produces on the pitch, itís what I pay for my ticket for!
Old 16th September 2020, 13.47:02   #53-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by griff49 View Post
HOW NOT TO SPEND 2 MILLION

sack the management team with large pay offs
employ an overrated over the hill new manager
Recruit loads more supposed better players on large contracts
Employ overpaid executives - check the carpark!
After six months of indifferent results start again by which time most of the cash has gone!!!
How did Barrow and harrogate get promoted
Good recruitment and ethos any lessons ?
Our management team would not require large payoffs. Not at all. They would be very inexpensive to remove.

Barrow and Harrogate got promoted by getting the right people into the right roles, not by hiring based on nostalgia or whether they'll happily sit under the boards thumb.

From what I've heard Keates is nervous about his job and is living on borrowed time
Old 16th September 2020, 13.50:40   #54-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwalian dragon View Post
Our management team would not require large payoffs. Not at all. They would be very inexpensive to remove.

Barrow and Harrogate got promoted by getting the right people into the right roles, not by hiring based on nostalgia or whether they'll happily sit under the boards thumb.

From what I've heard Keates is nervous about his job and is living on borrowed time
What have you heard?
Old 16th September 2020, 13.50:48   #55-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:

As I keep saying, would you pay 2 million to watch Keatesball?
Old 16th September 2020, 13.59:09   #56-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:

He did seem a bit short and ratty at the end of the interview when asked about the situation.
Old 16th September 2020, 14.04:27   #57-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwersyllt-Robin View Post
He did seem a bit short and ratty at the end of the interview when asked about the situation.
He can't help being short.
Old 16th September 2020, 14.14:08   #58-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

if the take over happens DK will be out,you could not trust him with money, look at the mess he left Walsall in when he had cash to spend, the new owners would look at that
Old 16th September 2020, 14.59:25   #59-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: yale stand

given the accolades of the investors the wst has given i would imagine they would want to sweep clean with a new management team
Old 16th September 2020, 15.02:32   #60-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonspark View Post
given the accolades of the investors the wst has given i would imagine they would want to sweep clean with a new management team
I think he'd need to be given a few months in charge, he's assembled a pretty decent squad on paper.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.53:54.