RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   How Much Do We Sell The Club For? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116141-how-much-do-we-sell-club.html)

3pmsaturday 15th September 2020 11.31:04

How Much Do We Sell The Club For?

I’m assuming many wish to give the club away? Trust should get valuation and be unable to sell for less than that.

Keep money in trust (literally) if/when it’s required. Only put money in for a corresponding shareholding.

It’s the point ultimately of the trust to safeguard the clubs future.

louisleftboot 15th September 2020 11.33:13

Re: How Much Do We Sell The Club For?

£1

Gwersyllt-Robin 15th September 2020 11.42:15

£2

£1 for the nominal fee

£1 for chips

Ex Limassol Red 15th September 2020 11.43:23

£1

Hightown Brymbo Red 15th September 2020 11.46:24

£1

3pmsaturday 15th September 2020 11.47:06

If the club was valued by an accountancy firm at £500k would that still be the answer?

TopCornerFergie 15th September 2020 11.59:10

I'm open to be corrected on this - but it's my understanding that any monies received from a sale of the Club would be distributed amongst local charities.

There would be no financial benefactor, and the idea of putting it in a rainy day fund would be very dubious.

What's it going to be used for? To cover the bills of the new owners when they run out of cash?

Sell it for £1 and let them use as much money as possible turning us into a professional outfit.

Inside Left 15th September 2020 12.02:29

[QUOTE=3pmsaturday;2384530]If the club was valued by an accountancy firm at £500k would that still be the answer?[/QUOTE]

You are a former mover and shaker who was always tried to keep the WST finances healthy should there be a need . From which the foundations was formed to take over from Moss and Co.

Do you think,------ The Trust should keep a healthy fund in its balances should it cloud over again and the club is hit by another rainy day ? Perhaps funded by any future sale.

( I am very cautious about a proposed take over group who at this stage do not wish to be known to the membership ).

Cartman 15th September 2020 12.04:25

[QUOTE=3pmsaturday;2384530]If the club was valued by an accountancy firm at £500k would that still be the answer?[/QUOTE]

If the owners were contractually obliged to make a quick 2m injection into the club then yes, probably.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.21:14.