RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Andy Morrell (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116312-andy-morrell.html)

Redpensioner 9th October 2020 14.35:52

Andy Morrell

Andy Morrell has had his contract at Hednesford Town boss "terminated".
Apparently, they have had a poor start to the season.

Redpensioner 9th October 2020 14.44:51

Re: Andy Morrel

Yes i know, before the school teachers star having a go a the spelling a double LL.

Back of the Kop 9th October 2020 14.50:42

[QUOTE=Redpensioner;2393389]Yes i know, before the school teachers star having a go a the spelling a double LL.[/QUOTE]

Or the fact it should be in General Football.

Those pesky school teachers

percy vere 9th October 2020 14.52:05

[QUOTE=Redpensioner;2393389]Yes i know, before the school teachers star having a go a the spelling a double LL.[/QUOTE]

And start with a t :)

ColwynBayGaz 9th October 2020 15.08:18

And the 2nd a having a t at the end. :jester:

-luke 9th October 2020 15.28:24

Bit premature isn't it? Feel sorry for Morrell, I actually think with the right team supporting him he would do a decent job somewhere but managers at this level are never really given the tools to do their jobs to the best of their potential future ability... Whether that's money, recruitment support, the right coaches. You strike lucky signing managers with natural leadership ability and the right skillset like I feel we did with Ricketts (snake or not, he was definitely one of our better ones) or someone like Cowley.

Always liked Morrell, was time for him to go when he exited from the Wrexham job but what a guy.

Sir Crispin Lane 9th October 2020 15.50:26

Brilliant player , tried his best with management but hopeless in the transfer market and recruitment .

Prodigal Dragon 9th October 2020 15.54:54

[QUOTE=Sir Crispin Lane;2393400]Brilliant player , tried his best with management but hopeless in the transfer market and recruitment .[/QUOTE]

Really nice guy and great servant for our club, but never quite had the luck/ability to crack the manager’s difficult role.

Not a good time to be made redundant, so hope he finds something soon. He would be a good shout to run our reserves/youth, but not the first team.

Sir Crispin Lane 9th October 2020 16.05:00

[QUOTE=Prodigal Dragon;2393401]Really nice guy and great servant for our club, but never quite had the luck/ability to crack the manager’s difficult role.

Not a good time to be made redundant, so hope he finds something soon. He would be a good shout to run our reserves/youth, but not the first team.[/QUOTE]

I think he’d be fantastic in that role and a fantastic ambassador for the club and the professional footballer in general .

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.03:31.