Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12th October 2020, 21.04:13   #64-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: any I can get !!
Twitter: @

Default Re: Utter Rubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catenaccio View Post
I think Keates knows there's someone else lined up from his pre-match and post-match interviews.
Only consolation for me, he's stopped starting every sentence with bloody "obviously"
Old 12th October 2020, 21.04:16   #65-0 (permalink)
WV1
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafc1926 View Post
Keates praising him post-match.
Would he be wise to slaughter him in the media?

Young player, public criticism could impact him
Old 12th October 2020, 21.04:32   #66-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Someday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop View Post
Bull. Did him being out of position excuse him giving the ball away for the goal, or heading back across his own goal almost costing another and constantly being bullied around the park ?

I'm not a bad player given 5 yards of space.......most people are.

Put this boy under pressure and he turns to jelly. Position on the pitch doesn't matter.....it's an excuse
Davies had a bad game. Let's just completely destroy the kid's confidence while we're at it.

If anything, Keates should have hooked him early and tried something different.

Last edited by Midwest Express; 12th October 2020 at 21.05:52..
Old 12th October 2020, 21.05:15   #67-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Davies is technically very good and started well but he cost us the goal by thinking he’s still playing youth football and then he didn’t recover. Seems weak mentally. That header putting us under pressure was ridiculous behaviour. He also backed out of a few 50/50s, when Young was running his guts out next to him, we can’t have a player like that in centre mid.

But why the fcuk was he playing holding midfielder? He’s got a good shot and should be playing as advanced as possible. Absolutely clueless stuff from the Darlington brains trust.
Old 12th October 2020, 21.05:44   #68-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WV1 View Post
Would he be wise to slaughter him in the media?

Young player, public criticism could impact him
Exactly. He doesn't need his manager getting on his back as well as supporters.

Where was all the Davies criticism after the first 3 games? Anyway I'll stop defending him now. People will start to think I'm related to him or something.
Old 12th October 2020, 21.06:02   #69-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest Express View Post
Yeah, he had a bad game. Let's completely destroy the kid's confidence. Keates should have hooked him early and tried something different.
If he's having a bad game, yes.
Any player having a bad game needs to be subbed if possible. Nothing to do with confidence.

Unfortunately too many players were having a bad game
Old 12th October 2020, 21.06:37   #70-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MOLD ROAD STAND

Default Re: Utter Rubbish ( Maidenhead H )

Davies shouldn't be playing CDM that isn't his position, managers fault for playing him there. Weird
Old 12th October 2020, 21.07:52   #71-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS

Default Re: Utter Rubbish ( Maidenhead H reaction )

Haven’t got a clue why he came here as a left sided wide player (as far as I was aware from every mention of him) and the coaching staff are trying to play him as a deep lying playmaker. Clearly got ability but Lee Fowler he ain’t.
Old 12th October 2020, 21.08:52   #72-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand

Jordan Davies is better suited to left wing attack. He ain’t got the build or the physicality to do the holding midfielder role. It looked so apparent as the game rumbled on. Luke YouNg and Durrell were the only ones worth paying tonight. Showed spirit, method and drive.
Over run by a team fancied to go down that had lost three on the trot. Shameful from us.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.12:32.