Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16th October 2020, 08.11:00   #109-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Keates

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveOMac View Post
https://www.leaderlive.co.uk/sport/1...s-bounce-back/

This quote from Dean annoys me:

Makes it sound like he's not even bothered, the article talks about how the players are bothered but Deano says that, like it's ok. Hoping for mid-table written all over it.
I'm sure he is bothered. I'm also sure he hasn't got a clue what to do nor the stones to do something about it
Old 16th October 2020, 08.12:55   #110-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by basdragon View Post
I'm sure he is bothered. I'm also sure he hasn't got a clue what to do nor the stones to do something about it
He may be bothered but its clear he also accepts it.
Old 16th October 2020, 08.55:18   #111-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by basdragon View Post
Whatever happened to managers coming out after a terrible display spitting blood and thunder and promising that the next game would see a marked improvement?
Old 16th October 2020, 09.23:26   #112-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by krux View Post
He may be bothered but its clear he also accepts it.
I guess so after so many years of being devoid of ideas
Old 16th October 2020, 16.35:00   #113-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

To me it feels like he's saying

Quote:
yea we got beaten, but what can I do about it, you all should accept that any team can beat any team, it's all just random, flip of a coin!
Just not taking responsibility for either the loss or the power to do something about it but I'll take that maybe I'm just unhappy about our performances and projecting.

Last edited by DaveOMac; 16th October 2020 at 16.38:40..
Old 16th October 2020, 16.46:11   #114-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Please let us end this nightmare soon. I hate him saying things.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 16th October 2020, 17.01:03   #115-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Moan Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottsRed View Post
Whatever happened to managers coming out after a terrible display spitting blood and thunder and promising that the next game would see a marked improvement?
I think if he were ever going to do that, you’d see him more animated on the touchline first. To me he doesn’t look fired up at all. Looks like he’s watching an episode of Coronation Street.

I know he’s annoying in dialog with stuff about getting people into the building, look, it’s a football game, and worst of all The Football Club (instead of ‘us’ or Wrexham) but I guess he’s just not blessed with oratory skills.

Just wish he’d look more like he means it, on the touch line.

And change the boring system of trying not to lose. No club ever managed to get promoted by a seemingly never ending series of 1 1, 0 1, 1 0 etc.

We have players who will always make mistakes at this level, especially if we invite teams onto us. We can’t grind out results like that at this level. It’s all about firepower and getting at teams.

It’s sad watching what looked like a promising squad arrive, then within weeks be transformed into the same kind of team as the previous ones. The common factor is the coaching and the tactics, as others have said.

Oh well, see what happens tomorrow. We are consistently inconsistent LOL. Right down to getting a result when it’s not expected. COYR.
Old 16th October 2020, 17.48:08   #116-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Exec Box

I know the title of the thread is Keates, however he is not to blame for taking a job when he is out of work. The Board made the decision to employ him even though 90% of fans didn't want him. The majority of Fans didn't want to keep Darlington and have over various platforms made their opinions known. The Constant here is that the Board do just what they want to and Fans wishes are not listened to. Now I know people say go to meetings and make your feelings known. Well honestly I think the fight has gone out of the majority, I just hope if we get new owners they get rid of all of the Board and bring in their own people. Because if they leave this lot in Charge we are Still Royally Stuffed
Old 16th October 2020, 18.09:07   #117-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

I've said it for years now but nothing will change until the Wst give up control of this club, it's been disastrous.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.52:44.