Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12th October 2020, 21.21:24   #41-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Keates

Quote:
Originally Posted by redinsaudi View Post
Iím sick and tired of saying it but stats donít lie. 32% win rate in management. JOKE
Danny Cowley - 51%
Graham Alexander - 43%
John Askey - 41%
Ian Evatt - 42%
Old 12th October 2020, 21.22:03   #42-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: ers

When asked about potential takeover keates said no offence to Ryan & rob I'm just focusing on the football, what football?
Old 12th October 2020, 21.27:34   #43-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxcrayon View Post
When asked about potential takeover keates said no offence to Ryan & rob I'm just focusing on the football, what football?
Imagine reappointing Keates after he'd taken Walsall down. Imagine.
Old 12th October 2020, 21.27:54   #44-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxcrayon View Post
R&R : " No offence Dean, you're sacked "
Old 12th October 2020, 22.28:20   #45-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

He's as good as gone once the takeover is completed good riddance to the lot of them.
Old 12th October 2020, 22.46:37   #46-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Default Re: F@ck off Keates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
Unfortunately I agree. Keates won't go until the takeover is signed and sealed.
We are stuck with him until then...
The worst bit is though we will loose a good chunk of any investment having to pay him, darlington and davies off.

I can't be arsed listing all the issues because its been said a million times before.
Old 12th October 2020, 22.47:57   #47-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Moan Road Stand

As many have said, if the takeover goes ahead, the new owners won’t stand for this bore fest they’re being subjected to on our screens.
These guys are from the world of entertainment. The least they’ll be looking for is attacking football, surely?
We have an almost entirely new crop of players yet already they look confused, hapless, some are played out of position.
We also seem to have replaced one load of duds with another, certainly in some cases.
Players are closed down too easily, no craft to do something more than just bang the ball against the nearest opponent, we can’t even get beyond the first man. Far too sloppy on the ball.
I’m sure the hope and desire is draining out of these new players, and the common denominators are Keates, Davies and Darlington.
This boring brand of football they coach, setting up to try to Nick a 1-0 win, might just work in the top two flights, cos there you’ve got players with the ability to make it happen.
But at this level, no, no chance.
Players at this level make too many mistakes, just like tonight. And once we are a goal down there’s often no way back.
Blaming the ref, claims for handball, etc, are valid, but it’s papering over the cracks of the real problems, we were never going to score goals tonight from open play.
Maidenhead did a job on us tonight, high work rate, closed us down a lot.
Not bad for guys who travelled up today, are on the motorway back right now, and most have to go to work for 8 a.m.in the morning back home.
Our lot will be off for a pamper at the hairdressers, maybe a new tattoo as well.
Keates standing there when we let a goal in, no passion, no anger, nothing.
Shocking performance.

Last edited by WrexSi; 12th October 2020 at 22.49:11..
Old 12th October 2020, 23.22:46   #48-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

Looking at him on the touchline after Maidstone scored with that how did that happen look on his face, brick and telly screen was on my mind. Had enough of the little toe rag.
Old 12th October 2020, 23.52:07   #49-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: The Kop

Keates do us all a favour and go before you are pushed
Old 13th October 2020, 00.09:47   #50-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Someday

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowler View Post
Looking at him on the touchline after Maidstone scored with that how did that happen look on his face, brick and telly screen was on my mind. Had enough of the little toe rag.
That's so nice. *sarcasm intended*

No, he's not getting the job done. No, I don't think he's the one to move this club on to next level.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.15:21.