RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Take over (Pt 2) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116337-take-over-pt-2-a.html)

Crewered 13th October 2020 21.28:49

Re: Take over (Pt 2)

Would be a lot quicker if the potential buyers answered phones emails and actually didn’t act like they were doing everyone a favour!!!

fezbob 13th October 2020 21.38:21

[QUOTE=Crewered;2395626]Would be a lot quicker if the potential buyers answered phones emails and actually didn’t act like they were doing everyone a favour!!![/QUOTE]

Another Crewered exclusive.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

northwalian dragon 13th October 2020 21.42:12

[QUOTE=Crewered;2395626]Would be a lot quicker if the potential buyers answered phones emails and actually didn’t act like they were doing everyone a favour!!![/QUOTE]

Ive heard a rumour some WST board members are trying to negotiate positions at the club. Heard anything about these rumours Crewered?

Jaded 13th October 2020 21.44:07

[QUOTE=fezbob;2395630]Another Crewered exclusive.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Not wanting to claim that Crewered doesn't have a clue what he's talking about, but he said just before the announcement was made "Iv been told it’s more than one person involved but headed by a spokesperson who has history with running/investing in a football club.."

Which club was that, Crewered? And was it Ryan or Rob who invested in it/ran it?

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 13th October 2020 21.45:40

Different timezones and having jobs maybe?

What's the rush anyway?

Don't trust the WST!

Green Dragon 13th October 2020 22.01:42

I stupidly thought their representatives were negotiating the deal and doing due diligence on their behalf. I guess getting time in their diary is a challenge, plus the added complications of working across time zones. I know I struggle waiting for responses from people in the USA with my work and these are just IT people not world famous A list stars currently in production of a new film.

Alternatively you may have facts which you again fail to share. It’s almost if somebody is feeding you these lines with the intention to unsettle.

Royal welsh red 13th October 2020 22.16:25

You’re an idiot.

eosceiriog 13th October 2020 22.39:58

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2395631]Ive heard a rumour some WST board members are trying to negotiate positions at the club. Heard anything about these rumours Crewered?[/QUOTE]

The rumours about SH's ambitions and LJ still chanting loudly "we shall not be moved" are now circulating widely.

If true, these rumours are more likely to upset the deal or cause delays than the reasons put forward by Crewered and to be blunt R&R will be doing us a massive favour if this goes through.

If this goes belly up it will be just another on the long list of WST failures but if goes ahead it may just salvage what is left of the WST's credibility.

I for one wish them a major success at last but fear for the club if they do not pull it off.

Back of the Kop 13th October 2020 23.19:36

Ah you're back at last, no doubt to answer all the questions fired at you a few weeks ago when you said we would hear all these revelations about our potential owners demands in the next few days !!! What were they again ? I still haven't heard

If you said the sun was coming up in the morning I'd still go and check

You're the worst kind of poster, plant the bomb and then run like f**k

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.08:45.