Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15th October 2020, 23.19:48   #41-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by redavid View Post
They attacked last night , What were you watching ? , A team of youngsters played really well .

I was taking the Mick out of the post comparing him to Keates.

I think Giggs is doing a very good good job with what players he has at his disposal.

He will always have the few who don't want like him because he played for United.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 16th October 2020, 00.48:31   #42-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Behind You.

Default Re: Giggs and Dean - joint inventors of a new approach to football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
We have just won away against a team with a decent Fifa ranking without Bale, Ramsey, Allen and Brooks. I'd say he is doing a superb result to be producing those sort of results. Not to mention qualification to another major tournament.
Agree with this & im in no way a fan of Giggs. I always fear for Wales when you donít have Allen & Ramsey in the team, but a tbf to Giggs he is being brave in the respect heís giving youngsters a chance.
I never wanted him as the manager but at going on recent results, not performances, Iíve little to argue with....
Old 16th October 2020, 10.15:45   #43-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wonderful View Post
Agree with this & im in no way a fan of Giggs. I always fear for Wales when you donít have Allen & Ramsey in the team, but a tbf to Giggs he is being brave in the respect heís giving youngsters a chance.
I never wanted him as the manager but at going on recent results, not performances, Iíve little to argue with....
Agree with all of this - let's face it he does his best with limited resources - especially when the 'big' names are not available.
Old 16th October 2020, 11.30:00   #44-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: GUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon4012 View Post
Errr yea. Qualified for euros and top of the league. Whatís he doing wrong?
Plus he has handed out many debuts, brought real depth to our selection for probably the first time ever and has lowered the average age of the squad meaning we can hopefully have another generation like those that got to the semi's in 2016.
I didn't want Giggs appointed but i think it is plain wrong to deny he is doing a fantastic job
Old 16th October 2020, 11.51:33   #45-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wonderful View Post
Bar the England game where we got outdone by an outstanding batch of upcoming players Giggs has done a very good job. Keates on the other hand....
Old 16th October 2020, 13.17:00   #46-0 (permalink)
Legend

Good to see even people who didn't want Giggs appointed for various reasons admitting he's doing a good/ great job

Anyone saying otherwise isn't a Welsh football fan at all, they are more bothered about about petty club rivalries.

These people need to put this to one side and get behind our national team as they are something to be proud of.

I'm not really fussed on Giggs as a person but this isn't about personalities, it's about results.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.07:27.